Sunday, May 24, 2015

According to the dice roll after my last maintenance spanking, today is the day.  The weather was great, so we worked outdoors much of the day.  I grabbed a beer while she showered.  When I opened the shower curtain after my shower, she was standing there.  My order was 'leave your ass wet and come to the bedroom'.  Drying the rest of me, I hurried up stairs only to find the feared four implements laid out... the belt, the large wood paddle, the hairbrush and the riding crop.  Counting her strong right hand, I was going to be spanked with five devices.  She directed me to lie over the end of the bed with pillow under my hips.  I obeyed, thus putting my wet ass in the air and waited.  It was not long.  The hand started with light spanks for a warm up.  Probably 40 or 50 strokes, then harder, much harder and after more than 50 more, the cheeks were pink.  Next came the belt, with a few light strokes first, then harder ones.  Now much harder strokes, and faster, from all angles.  Up another notch, harder and faster yet covering both cheeks with every stroke, I lost count at 70.  I was really feeling hot stinging pain.  As soon as the belt was laid down she picked up the hairbrush.  No light strokes any more, these were all hard and I yelped after each one.  She placed it back on the bed saying that was 60 strokes.  I could feel tears welling up.  Next I heard the swish in the air of the riding crop.  Slap!! it landed with a solid sting.  Again and again the swish the slap and the yelp followed in order.  I could not count any more.  Later she said it was over 70.  A brief break and she asked if thought I had had enough.  Searching for an answer, I heard 'Too Late, your getting more, but I'm saving the large wood paddle for the end'.  Starting again with the hand, then the belt, then the hairbrush, and riding crop, each landing another 50 plus times.  My ass was on fire and looked it.  Being wet from the start, it was stinging more than ever.  Little did I know the session would come to a stop very soon.  She picked up the large wood paddle and said, let's finish with a 100 from this.  Tears were flowing now and I had yelped after every one of the strokes.  The first one landed with a resounding thud the big paddle makes.  Then the second and third and so on.  This would really leave the soreness deep in my ass for a while.  After number 12, she stopped and said, 'it is over, I have broken the skin'.  Not what I call real blood, but another few strokes would have really been harmful.  She soothed the skin with lotion and cuddled me affectionately.  The lotion felt good, but my ass was very red and sore.....and still is.  Rolling the dice was next and a 4 came up, so Friday is the next scheduled maintenance day.  Funny, we are attending a spanking party on Saturday.  Can you say "no sitting on Sunday"

Thanks for reading and all question or comments will be addressed.

2 comments: