Saturday, December 30, 2023

Last Maintenance of 2023

Friday, December 29, spanked as due process. I had rolled a two after the last spanking schedulling Friday as Maintenance Day. Therefore, it was no surprise when early in the evening, she stood and said, "Come with me, you're getting spanked" !!! Following her into the dungeon, (bedroom) I found she already had the wedge pillow in place and got busy choosing tonight's implements as I took position over the pillow with my ass out to accept my maintenance spanking. With the implements at my side, she began to warm me up with mild to medium bare hand spanks. As nearly always, this morphed into a good firm hand spanking. It was several minutes before she picked up the first implement to greet a cheek, the Strap.
Still one of her favorites, this old strap sure knows how to treat a bare ass. A good firm lash across both cheeks began this segment. Followed by many more on cheeks and thighs before she altered her stance. Standing directly behind me, she began to lash each cheek, one after the other, alternating left to right. This continued until I began to yelp after each strike, but held position giving her an motionless target. She lashed me for several minutes and had my ass, sit spots and upper thighs a hot pink in color and very warm. She ended the segment with several more horizontal strikes across both cheeks. A slight pause while she took up the second implement of ass destruction... the Riding Bat.
This toy has not seen action in some time but that all was to change. The short shaft and wide leather tip can deliver a solid sting. With the very fast tempo she adopted, I felt like a swarm of angry hornets had invaded my ass. The rapid cadence of less than a second between strikes led off the segment and never slowed. She was stinging cheeks, creases and upper thighs with no reduction in speed or force. After a few minutes of this treatment, I was getting very sore from the stings and could feel my eyes moistening. Some yelps eeked out and a few tears fell. It seemed like this was a shot in the arm to her and she increased the force. She was really whipping the shaft of the bat which in turn increased the speed of the strike. Yelps increased as more tears streaked down my face. When the segment ended my cheeks were glowing red and the surface was quite well stung. More punishment was to be doled out by the next implement, an Exotic Wood Paddle... with holes.
One of the paddles I made for sure, but I was unable to determine which exotic wood was used in this one. Solid paddle swats were sending soreness into the deep tissue of both cheeks. The holes provided extra pain to the surface as a solid paddling was taking place. Note to self.... make the paddles softer...lol. The cover was on the paddle for the first minute or so, but now she removed the it and the wood met cheek with a louder and more painful swat. Cheeks were on fire as she paddled for several more minutes. Not sure how many different exotic woods I used in paddle making, but this one was doing a fine job.
I was reading her mental thoughts and she was saying...'don't even think your spanking is over, young man'. She reached for the strap and began its second segment with hard lashes on both cheeks. About a minute into the second segment, the strap found its way between my legs and began to tap my inner thighs. I know that signal and began to spread my legs. The tapping continued so I spread further until I had reached my max. Wide spread exposes inner thighs and inner cheeks and my male package. Side to side strokes stung my inner thighs, inner cheeks with an occasional uppercut swat to my hanging balls and cock. Full cheeks got it too but the areas normally hidden were getting their share of strapping. Soon the exotic wood paddle was granted a second segment. My cheeks were very red by now and the wood paddle smacked the surface and sent more pain deep in the tissue of both cheeks. A shorter segment, but it produced more tears and howling. Soundly paddled now, she placed the implement down and began a spanking with no implement. Her bare hand was now striking hard and fast. My full ass and surrounding areas all got spanked. Wide spread legs and cheeks made an inviting target of my asshole and balls. She took advantage of that spanking my family jewels and anus. A few minutes later when she finished the hand spanking, I breathed a sigh of relief, but she had other ideas. Three times a charm and the wood paddle returned for its third encounter. She steadily paddled my ass for a good two minutes before two very hard swats, one on each cheek, ended the maintenance spanking for good. Slowing gaining a standing position, I hugged and kissed her for administering my due maintenance spanking. She put away the toys as I tossed the dice. We have a '4' I announced when the dice came to a rest. "OK" she said, "Wednesday I am going to spank you again".
Thank you readers, one and all. Leave a comment or question to become part of the fun by getting an individual response from me. Another way to become a part of the glog and actually dictate a portion of the spanking is to leave your suggestion of a method to retire the old strap. Nora-Jane has lead off with her suggestion on the last episode.... check it out. Be sure to return after the Holiday for the next maintenance spanking... the first of the New Year. Happy New Year to all.

2 comments:

  1. What a great session! Old faithful still fulfilling it's duty as strap. The exotic wood paddle is beautiful!
    Question: do the holes leave marks of redness when swung repeatedly? I'm curious. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nora-Jane for your comments and question. Yes, the old strap is still used and still a good implement. Wood paddles with holes will leave marks on the first strike if the contact is hard enough. Several swats will not mark unless every swat is exactly in the same spot. Otherwise a general redness spreads on the entire ass and individual hole marks get lost.

      Delete