Friday, December 8, 2023

Bare Hand and Hair Brush for Maintenance.

Thursday, December 7, the rememberence of Pearl Harbor and maintenance spanking. As readers will recall, I rolled a '2' following the spanking I received on Monday night. The day had scarcely began, we were still finishing up our morning coffee which I serve to her daily in bed. Suddenly she scootched to the middle of the bed and said 'Over my lap, I am going to spank you'. A bit taken by surprise, but not enough to disobey, I slid over her thighs as she sat with he back against the headboard. My legs and torso supported by the bed, left my ass high, immobile, and ready to be spanked. The warm up, if any was short. Very quickly she began a solid hand spanking which turned cheeks to a rosy pink. Thighs, sit spots and full cheeks got a good firm hand spanking. The only implement available was the item I use on her every morning after coffee....A Hair Brush.
Designed to brush hair, this item has been traditionally used by females everywhere to deliver bare bottom spankings to children and errant adults when needed. Mouled to comfortably fit the hand, short, lightweight, but with a compact striking area to deliver a good spank when applied for that use. She swatted my cheeks until the pink became red. Being immobile, my ass had to take the hair brush spanking she doled out. Not finished by a long shot, she returned to bare hand spanking. Using both hands and one at at time, she spanked much harder this time around. Yelps were beginning to force themselves from my tight lips. The brush returned and as the hand, the force us raised a notch. Hard swats treated my ass to another level of heat and sting. Twice more both the hands and brush returned to spank my bare cheeks, thighs and sit spots. The final segment was very hard and yelps were the norm after each contact be it flesh or wood. A 20 plus minute spanking ended with me brushing her hair and then heading to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for us. My bright red and sore ass was bouncing about the kitchen fixing our morning meal as she smiled happily.
A nice day unfolded as we finished the concrete work for the new structure at the RR track. About an hour after dinner I heard her call from the bedroom. Responding rapidly, I saw her sitting, like a queen, on the bed as before in modified OTK position with several implements at her side. I guess I looked questionably as she said "You don't think the little bit you got this morning was you full maintenance do you? Over my lap, you're getting a good spanking". I took my position as as before, torso and legs down with ass high. Joining the hair brush from this morning were, the flexible leather paddle, the broad sword paddle, the rubber paddle and the tawse. She began with her hands, but I could hardly call it a warm up and all swats seemed hard. With no separate segments, she unleashed a steady barrage of swats using all the implements and bare hands completely mixed. Cheeks turned red and warm quickly and eyes filled with tears shortly afterwards. After the second visit from each implement, it was impossible to determine which implement was doing the striking. I lay there, pillow absorbing tears and yelps as she spanked, hair brushed, paddled and tawsed to her hearts content. Nearly 45 minutes later, my ass looked like raw ground beef, stung like hell and would be sore for days. She explained she had tossed the dice before calling me and turned up a 6. Meaning the next spanking would be on Thursday after we returned home. She wanted my last Florida spanking to be memorable. We hugged and kissed and I thanked her for delivering a long and hard maintenance spanking. I had two OTK spankings and felt owned and loved.
Thanks to all readers and I hope you enjoyed the report of this double maintenance session. I would like it to cause many questions and comments from you. It is your chance to increase the enjoyment, satisfaction and education of you and other readers as well. I should be well healed in a week and ready to be spanked again for maintenance.

2 comments:

  1. Great googly moogly!!! 😱
    The tawse AND the rubber strap????? Did you get those white spots on your bum??
    That's some maintenance session!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, as always to Nora-Jane for her comments. Yes, two of the most devastating implements combined with others to deliver a very long and hard OTK spanking. Cheeks went from warm and pink to red then dark red and sore during the course of this maintenance session. Whitish spots, could have been, but we cuddled for quite some time afterwards, so I never got to examine my mirror image. A sound spanking for sure for the final vacation session.

      Delete