Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Spanked with Leather for Maintenance

Monday, December 4th, rescheduled maintenance spanking. We had stayed a bit longer at the RR track than planned and after a late dinner at Cheeks, we were both a bit too tired, so the spanking was put off until Monday. Approximately 8 pm saw us enter the bedroom and prepare for the maintenance session. She was chosing her implements while I placed the pillows, draped myself over them presenting my ass to be spanked. She began the bare handed warm up with mild swats before increasing the force gradually. Several minutes later the hard swats continued to rain down on my bare cheeks, and sit spots. A good warm up and hand spanking wound down and she grabbed the first of tonight's implements... The Doubled Belt.
With its long handle, this implement produces high speed and force and the doubled over thick leather delivers a sound sting, yet heavy enough for deep tissue soreness. She used all these attributes to substantially belt my bare ass. Standing directly behind me, each cheek, alternatively, absorbed the full lash of the doubled leather. She swung side to side and my cheeks got belted for several minutes as I yelped after each strike. She adjusted her stance and the angle of swing so the belt landed horizontally across both of my lower cheeks, crease, and upper thighs. Yelps turned to howls and eyes moistened as the belt continued to lash the target I presented to her. When the implement was put to rest, a good pause occurred while she donned the fingerless leather palmed gloves for a hand spanking.
If the belt had not covered every inch of my bare ass,the spanking with the gloved hand certainly did. Protecting her hands, the gloves allowed her to deliver very hard spanks to thighs, sit spots, full cheeks and even some on my back. Reached around and tormented my nipples too. A good spanking and some tears paved the way for the next implement.... also leather, The Tawse.
This implement seemed to be a last minute addition to our traveling toybag, but has certainly been used often to keep my ass sore for the whole trip. Once again its heavy leather, double tongue struck my cheeks producing a yelp. Verticle and horizontal lashes met my sore flesh as I held position. Strike after strike kept the audible responses loud and tears flowing. It does not take many minutes with this implement, but many minutes is what I received. Cheeks turned more red and pain grew more intense. A solid spanking was being delivered for this maintenance session. It appeared she was pleased in delivering enough swats from the tawse to cover the entire spanking area. When the implement finally landed on the bed I felt the spanking was over. The leather belt, leather palm gloves and the leather tawse had made a great combination. But wait.... what was I feeling... her bare hands were parting my legs more and more. Her hands began to caress my inner cheeks and anus. A hard spank directly on my asshole brought the realization the spanking was not over. My hanging balls got squeezed, twisted, pulled and spanked. Then the actual spanking began. Slapping the balls and anus, the segment had me howling. Soon she began to slap my balls side to side very rapidly, like a boxer would use a speed bag. The occasional uppercut spank on my balls and asshole were icing on the cake. I kept my legs open and ass out as it was clear my anus and balls were the target for this segment. A few more minutes before she stood me upright and ended with both hands twisting and pinching my nipples. Wiping away tear tracks, I tossed the dice. Another 'TWO' was rolled. Thursday, I will again be turned ass up and spanked for maintenance.
A sincere thank you to all the readers, whether you are an established reader or here for your first visit. Leave a question or comment, each will be answered individually. Your input is encouraged, helpful and could be educational for you or another reader. See you all after my ass is spanked on Thursday.

6 comments:

  1. Wow! That is quite the finale. I do enjoy getting spanked or caned on my sensitive anus. My wife thinks it is fun to spank my balls. I think it is fun when she twists and squeezes my balls. I can't get enough of having my nipples pinched as hard as possible. Now, if I could just get her to do it more frequently!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you MRBILL for your great comments. I have heard from many male friends how much they enjoy a spanking on their anus, by hand or some implements. Ball spanking and some CBT is a great addition to any spanking session. As a female Domme once told me....Balls are meant for play. My nipples are tormented daily as I have to wear clamps during my chores.

      Delete
  2. What a great finale for a spanking, I would love to know where you got that Tawse from.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks to MJsbottom for your comment and question. She tries to make spankings here as varied as possible. The tawse was purchased from a vendor at a spanking event we attended many years ago. A similar implement is available at most leather vendors such as London Tanners. You will fine it a very good addition to your toys when you find the one you like.

      Delete
  3. Great googly moogly! That dreaded tawse strikes again! Great session and fantastic details, cowboy!
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nora-Jane. The tawse is becoming a staple in our sessions. My ass is certainly feeling the pain it can deliver. As far as providing details, I try to give the reader a visual of the proceedings or our maintenance spankings. I hope some are not too graphic for some readers.

      Delete