Friday, January 5, 2024

Full Body Maintenance Session.

Wednesday, January 3, maintenance scheduled and spanking received. Holidays over and back on schedule, this spanking came as no surprise and right on time. A simple, 'it is time for your spanking' brought me to our room where she had placed the wedge pillow and three implements. Resolved to my fate, I climed over the pillow and presented my ass to receive the due spanking. A slightly different twist in that she had doned leather gloves for the warm up segment. The hand spanking began and soon spread to upper thighs, but did not stop there. All the way down both legs as they were spread open a bit with the return up both legs included balls and anus getting spanked. Continuing upward, my back, sides, and shoulders were receiving warm up force hand swats. Another surprise followed the gloved warm up. Not included in the arsenal of 3 implements at my side was a full length heavy leather flogger. Beginning with hard lashes across my ass, the flogger traveled upward as the hand spanks had done prior resulting in a flogging of my full back and shoulders. Not gentle or warm up mode, she flogged my back thoroughly then unloaded several swats to my ass. Legs got it too and she flogged my entire body. Uppercut throws of the flogger sent the falls between my legs covering cock, balls and asshole with strikes from the leather. Gloves came off now as she grabbed the first of the implements.... the rubber strap.
Purchased together with the rubber paddle as a set, the strap has proved itself as one of the most feared implements. The conveyor belt rubber strap struck across both cheeks with a loud slap. A yelp fit in between the first and second strikes of the strap. A cadence of three to four firm strikes capped off with a hard strike had me yelping as I struggled to hold position. For the past few sessions, she had adopted adding music to the spankings and she kept time with the beat with whatever implement she was using. No difference here as the strapping went on for a few minutes. I stood slightly to lessen the tightness of the skin on my ass and reduce the pain. In answer to my move, she sent the strap around to my chest and several swats across my nipples. Not wishing any more of this pain, I bent over again and stuck my ass out. She dialed up the force a bit and strapped my cheeks until I was yelping and tears were flowing freely. Next up was a segment with the belt.
Similar, but wider surface area, longer handle, and leather, the belt had the same goal as the strap.... pain for my vulnerable ass. She lashed the full length of the belt across both cheeks many times to open the segment. Hard strikes landed from every direction covering full cheeks and upper thighs. I yelped, tears continued, I held position as the belt had its way with my ass. Nothing special or out of the ordinary, just a good solid belting. Wide leather striking bare flesh, causing pain and tears. Several minutes, keeping time with the music, yelping with each lash, the segment lingered on. Eventually the belt was laid to rest. A bare hand spanking came to life but soon morphed into some CBT activity. Some slapping, but mostly tugging, squeezing, pulling, twisting.... sort of a rough/sensual segment. Pleasure and pain woven together. This was followed by another implement not originally laid out for a surprise segment. A coil of rope almost magically appeared in her hands. Keeping it coiled, much like a cowboys lariet, she began to whip my ass and back with it. Not wishing to get that on my nipples, I stayed bent over and let my ass and back take all the sting it dished out. Eventually it all stopped just long enough for her to pick up the final implement... the broad sword paddle.
As you all know this toy has a wide striking surface and with a steel shank, delivers a good hard swat. Just what she must have had in mind as she paddled my ass along with the music. Hards swats, loud smacks, louder yelps and full tears were the norm as my maintenance called for a long segment with the leather paddle. My cheeks were crimson, hot and sore as this session slowly came to a close. I stood, hugged and kissed her as thanks for administering a sound maintenance spanking, with extras. The dice was tossed and galloped acros the floor as we both watched. The cube came to rest displaying a 'TWO'. Saturday, my ass will again be bared, bent and spanked as maintenance will be due.
Thanks go out to all readers along with encouragement for you to leave a question or comment. All will be individualled answered. This is your chance to become a part of this blog.... join the fun. Something special.... you can now have the opportunity to direct a segment as the old strap is nearing retirement. Reader Nora-Jane has already left her suggestion for the retirement segment. Check prior episodes to see her suggestion. Leave yours today.

2 comments:

  1. Holy guacamole!!! That's some session! Full body maintenance, what a brilliant idea!!
    Perfect implements, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks to Nora-Jane for her comments. She left very little of me not spanked, flogged, belted, strapped, paddled, tormented or massaged... a true full-body maintenance.

      Delete