Saturday, May 20, 2023

Maintenance Spanking Received

Friday, May 19, Spanking Due....Spanking Received. Still feeling some effects of my last session made no difference when she told me to take position. She had pulled out 4 implements when I arrived, "Bend over", she said, "You're getting spanked". Wasting no time, I went over the pillow and presented my ass. Within seconds her bare hands were warming my cheeks. It did not take long for the soreness in the tissue of my cheeks to rise to the surface. Suficiently warmed and colored, my ass was about to get a taste of the first implement. The Wooden Spoon.
I was learned quickly the short but hard concept was in force. The spoon spanked my cheeks hard with a fairly quick tempo. I had little to no time for a yelp between swats. Covering both cheeks only took a few minutes and then the sit spots got their own taste of the household pervatible. Back to full cheeks for the final few minutes as my yelps extended to one long vebral report. I took a breath while she grabbed the next implement in line. The Leather Strap.
This toy has been getting a lot of use lately, so my ass was ready for its sting. She lashed both sides of my ass alternately for about two minutes. On to the crease and upper thighs with the same hard swats caused more pain and a brighter red hue. I began to squirm and the yelps were growing in volume. She moved the target to my full cheeks again for a final few minutes of hard lashing. In one swift move, the strap was dropped and the rolled leather paddle came into play.
A high ranking implement on the pain scale, the rolled leather paddle delivered hard swats sending soreness deep in the tissue of both cheeks. The hard impact raised the yelps to howls and tears to my eyes. The squirming increased as she paddled my ass. I was pleased the segments were short, but the pain left by the leather implement was going to last quite some time. A few minutes of this toy was leaving me drained. I felt my knees buckle and I fought to maintain position. When the segment ended, I reset my stance and stuck my ass out to accept the last of the implements.... The Big Wood Paddle
The first hard swat from the Baltic Birch paddle shot pain thru by body like a lightening bolt. Mouth opened to emit a loud howl, eyes popped wide and tears rolled dowm my face. About a second and a half later, all that was repeated. Next she reduced the force by a bit, and increased the tempo to near rapid fire. My cheeks were being paddled fast and hard for a few minutes accompanied by howling from me. I knew the squirming was more than she liked, but holding position was nearly impossible. Laying the paddle down, I felt it was over.
Instead of helping me to my feet, she reached around my hips and grasped a handfull of balls. Now immobile, three implements gave a quick hard encore. The wooden spoon, the leather strap and the rolled leather paddle each made a brief appearence of about 25 hard swats while she held me still by the balls. Now it was time to help me up and accept my kiss of thanks for providing a good maintenance spanking. She gathered up the toys as I threw the dice against the wall sending it tumbling across the floor. Stopping near the corner it displayed a '2'. Still sore or not, come Monday, I will be spanked for maintenance.
I thank all readers, new and established for their support. If you desire to leave a question or comment, it will be answered right here in the blog. This is your opportunity to become part of the fun. Take advantage of that and I will see all of you again after Monday's spanking.

6 comments:

  1. Hello, it's a real spanking festival! Spanking instruments and your buttocks don't have time to cool down!! Your buttocks must keep a beautiful color for several days which should amuse your companion. The next spanking is scheduled for soon, I'll be thinking about you and your butt!. Good luck. TAV

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comments, TAV. It is certain, I am spanked often and the soreness and color last for some time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The color is part of my life as a submissive.... so is the pain.

      Delete
  3. Great googly moogly!! That was some session. I felt drained like a wet rag after reading your narrative!
    Question: do you ever raise to your tippy toes during a spanking?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much for your questions, Nora-Jane.... always welcome. Yes, I frequently bounce up on my toes after a hard strike. Not sure why, it does little to reduce and pain. Perhaps just the movement is mind soothing....lol It was a good session and another will occur before we leave for our week away.

      Delete