Monday, May 15, 2023

A Traditional Spanking

Saturday, May 13, a spanking was due and a spanking was delivered. Typical Saturday here, we both completed various tasks about the house, garage and yard. After showers and a good dinner we began to unwind when she headed toward the bedroom about 9:30. In about 10 minutes I checked on her, thinking she had went to bed. I found her nude, sitting in the middle against the headboard with 3 implements at her side.
"Over my lap", she said.... "It's time for your spanking". I climbed up and began to lay across her lap as directed. She guided my cock between her thighs as I lowered into position. Then she crossed her legs and I was immobile with bare cheeks facing the ceiling. Now it was time for an OTK maintenance spanking.
She began bare handed as a warm up, but in no time the spanks were faster and harder. Both cheeks, both creases, both upper thighs were spanked by both hands. Lying still and taking the spanks told me I was going to be spanked and paddled and slapped and strapped all while my cock was in a vice and my ass totally vulnerable. The bare hand(s) spanking lasted several minutes and my cheeks were very warm and I imagine quite pink.
The leather paddle was up to bat and she began with hard strokes from the fur covered side. Hard enough to give a good thud and send some soreness into the deep tissue of my cheeks. A quick flip of the paddle brought the smooth leather in contact with bare flesh and the intense sting that goes with it. The loud smack preceeded the yelp as the paddle took its turn to spank my ass for the next several minutes.
After the paddle struck my ass for the last time, I caught a quick breath before I felt the slap of leather on skin again. The little leather slapper is built for sting. Also used on both sides, the fringe side is a bit more painful than the smooth side, but at this point my ass was unable to determine the difference as I got many from both sides randomly. All areas were stinging harshly as a few more hard hand spanks rained down. Still unable to move even slightly, I knew I was really being spanked.
She picked up the leather strap and continued the assault. Upper thighs, sit spots and full cheeks were all getting their share of the seemingly unending lashes of the strap. I had progressed from yelps to howls somewhere during the last segment and tears had found their way down my face and into the pillow. She strapped me for several minutes before that implement yielded to her bare hand again. A minute long final flurry of spanks ended a traditional OTK spanking.
Getting to my feet, but pausing for a thank you kiss, I went for the dice. She was picking up the toys as the cube tumbled across the floor and came to rest showing a 'TWO'. So on Tuesday, I will be spanked again for maintenance. How will it go??? You will have to tune in then to find out.
Thank you readers and once again I find myself apologizing for a late posting. I certainly hope you are not lax in leaving a comment or asking a question. Each will be answered right here on this page. Please enjoy the blog and tell others about it. I hope you enjoyed some of my OTK graphics. See you after Tuesday's spanking.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness gracious!! Not much of a reprieve! I personally like it when you're spanked in either a modified OTK or modified wheelbarrow positions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for you comments, Nora-Jane. I'm going to turn the tables on you a bit, and ask you a question. Why do you like me spanked in modified OTK or modified wheelbarrow positions? Does it have to do with the immobility of those positions? Looking forward to your response.

      Delete
  2. It's more of a "traditional" position. And yes, it keeps you more immobile. Personally, I think being bent over,standing or prone on your tummy all have definite different sensations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for you insight, Nora-Jane. Both are more immobile positions for sure. OTK is by far the most traditional position. You are also correct, different positions do yield different sensations. Other readers.... take note, Nora-Jane knows about spankings.

      Delete