Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Maintenance Spanking Comes Early

Wednesday, May 17, A day late but a very sound maintenance spanking. Tuesday night came and went and she was simply not up to it, so it was pushed off. I got up and made the morning coffee to seve to her, my normal morning procedure. I noticed the purse paddle resting near her side as I served the coffee. We had our coffee and discussed things in general. Finishing that, I brushed her hair, another daily chore I perform before breakfast. Taking the cups to the kitchen, when returning I found her against the headboard again, her beautiful nude body like a queen holding the paddle like a septere. Pointing to her lap, no words were needed, I knew I was going to be spanked. I lowered myself on her lap as she steered my cock between her legs, then closed her thighs like a vice. I was immobile with bare ass vulnerable. The warm up was short and not very mild at all. Cheeks got spanked with near rapid fire tempo and a segment of bare hand spanking, with both hands took place. In no time it seemed, she was ready with the only implement to be used.... The Purse Paddle.
She began with the cover on but a good force right off the bat. Solid swats landing square on my ass sort of set the tone for the rest of the session. After a minute or so, the cover came off and thus ended anything but a painful paddling. Various amounts of force was used ranging from medium to hard with a few 'screamers' thrown in periodically. No upper thigh or even sit spot strikes were given as every swat landed on my upturned cheeks. Bursts of strikes had me howilng in no time, followed by a pause and at times a massage of my red cheeks. Short lived, each pause ended with a very hard swat to my ass to bring back the reality of being spanked. I knew I would feel this paddling for days. Tears had already streaked down my face as the paddling continued. I could kick from the knees down, but when I tried to move even a bit, the 'cock lock' held me immobile. My crimson ass was a stationary target and she paddled it thoroughly. I was being soundly paddled and prayed I would not toss a 'ONE'. Short hand segments came and went a few times but it was the day of the purse paddle and my ass had to take it all. After nearly 20 minutes, she released me from her thigh vice. I slowly regained my composure and standing position. We kissed deeply as I thanked her for a very effective maintenance spanking. Moving uneasily with an enflamed bottom, I tossed the dice. My worst thought materialized and I saw a '1' on the top of the cube. I looked her way and said 'it's a one, that means Friday'. She just smiled.
Hello again readers. I hope you are enjoying reading about my spankings and leaving questions or comments. I thank you, every one of you. The comments and questions are your part of the blog and fun as well as informative for everyone. Be sure to contribute as often as you like. My sore ass will be spanked on Friday... be there to witness it.

6 comments:

  1. Your poor butt gets no reprieve to heal this week, my friend. I'll be rubbing my bottom!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As always, Nora-Jane, you comments are welcome and I thank your for them. I will be spanked as often as the dice schedule. Will soreness linger from one spanking to another, yes, at times. Such is the life I wanted and enjoy living. Your bottom rubbing is much appreciated.

      Delete
  2. I do so enjoy reading your blogs!!
    I swear, you have a Teflon butt at times. I know it's because you're spanked often with love.
    It's been a looooong time (years) since I've been OTK.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for being a reader, Nora-Jane. You are appreciated more than you realize. I am spanked often for maintenance and even discipline spankings are because she cares for me and wants to improve my behavior. I can arrange for you to be spanked OTK if you wish.... I will even rub my bottom while you are being spanked.

      Delete
    2. Hahahahahahaha!!! You know me, I'm a weenie!! I'd last 3 swats from Ms. Mirage.

      Delete
    3. That would hardly give me time to rub my bottom, Nora-Jane.

      Delete