Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Three Paddles and a Crop for Maintenance

Monday, April 17, Due for Maintenance and Spanked. The '2' I rolled on Friday became due today and early evening became the time. She dug out the implements as I took my position over the wedge pillow. She chose the four I highlighted in the title of today's episode. The warm up was bare handed and began mild but morphed into solid spanking with a few very hard spanks.
The flexible leather paddle, rubber paddle and big wood paddle along with the riding crop were all lined up beside the wedge pillow which held my nude body with ass extended to accept my due spanking. With the warm up complete the spanking was about to begin. A bit different than normal with no discernable segments. I was to learn implements would come and go at different intervals. Leading off was the flexible leather paddle, medium at first then growing in intensity. She used both the fur side for thud and the leather side for sting. That initial paddling lasted about 4 minutes and wound up with alternating cheeks and alternating sides of the paddle being applied very hard. Following that came the rubber paddle. Again medium at first but is it quickly known it packs a more painful swat than the flexible leather. Getting paddled with the rubber is not easy. The swats grew in intensity as I began to yelp during the short paddling. A few hard bare hand spanks came in between the rubber paddle and the crop. Another dual use implement, it can be flicked with the leather tails stinging the flesh or used much like a cane where the shaft of the crop lands across both cheeks. A bit of both uses were on tap for tonights session. Stinging flicks and cane like strikes made sure its presence was known for this spanking. On to the wood paddle for a slow hard paddling. A strike every 4 or 5 seconds for a few minutes before it yielded to a second visit from the rubber paddle. This time a more rapid cadence was used and the pain from each strike had not subsided before another met my ass. A shorter duration from the paddle led into another attack from the riding crop. All swats were now directed to my crease and thighs with only a few across both cheeks. The big wood paddle returned for a short but rapid fire paddling. Both cheeks took a good rapid fire burst. A second go around for the flexible paddle featured both sides of the paddle and all swats were quite hard. The rubber paddle made a third visit, this time slower but more firm. My ass was really getting sore by now. Nearly 25 minutes of spanking. Not quite done however, as the big wood paddle completed the spanking with another short, slow, very hard paddling. She stood me up and I hugged her. I tossed the dice as she put away the toys. Tumbling to a stop another '2' appeared. Adding one to that makes Thursday maintenance day. I told her that was our meeting night, should we change it? She said no, she would spank me in the morning.
A big thanks to all readers. Your continued support makes this blog work. For added fun and information, you can leave a question or comment as some others have done. All will be answered individually. Everyone benefits from this feature of the blog. Join in. See you after Thursday's spanking.

2 comments:

  1. OMG..... I feel wrung out like a wet rag, just READING the blog!!!
    Great narrative as always. My goodness, you don't get much of a reprieve till your next one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nora-Jane, a big thank you is coming your way. I'm glad you enjoy READING the blog. I rolled a '2' and got one more day than if I rolled a 1. Yes, being spanked Thursday morning is several hours sooner than if it was Thursday night. Then again, Ms Mirage has the authority to spank me whenever she wants.... even if it is right after another spanking. I will submit as she spanks my already spanked ass.

      Delete