Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Four Plus Hand for Maintenance

Monday, April 25, 244 days until Christmas and I got the spanking I was due. In the morning she told me at 8:30 PM, I was to get ready to be spanked for maintenance. I don't need to be told twice. Finished up the TV show which was on and hurried myself to my appointment. If I was to be spanked, I did not want to miss it. Scene was set, dim lights, pillow over the edge of the bed and she was assembling tonight's weapons of ass destruction. I took my position over the pillow and presented my bare ass to be spanked. The warm up was bare handed and she did it quickly. Not too short in duration, but a fast tempo. Not quite rapid fire abut fairly quick. A few minutes of that had me warm and pink and ready to meet the first of the 4 implements. The Leather Strap.
Well worn, but still gives a good strapping. She wasted no time in getting to the heart of the segment. Fast and fairly hard from all angles. Again the quick tempo left no time to process any pain from the strap. Single cheek strikes from horizontal to verticle, top of cheek to thigh, the strap covered every inch of bare flesh. Making it sting and turn red was the mission and the strap succeded. Several across both cheeks and thighs landed just as fast as the warm up cadence. I surmised this was to be the M O for this maintenance session. Several minutes with the strap left me with increased breathing and red cheeks. Without hesitation, she had the next implement in hand. I was about to be spanked with a wooden spoon. Everyone knows what they look like and how they feel. Well, this one is no different, long thin handle with a good sized spoon for covering deserving asses. She swung with the same quick tempo and with the force a notch below full. Hard strikes had me yelping from the start of the segment to the close. Some very hard swats landed on my sore cheeks causing extra pain. Several minutes of the spoon were moistening my eyes. The spanking was qucikly pased, so on to the next segment with the narrow hairbrush.
Used often recently, the short narrow wood backed brush can deliver quite a sting in a very small area. Targeting the crease, she spanked very quickly, like the prior segments with hard swats. Struggling to hold position during the fast tempo, the tears broke through the barrier and ran down my face. Even with only a few minutes of spanking, the quick cadence lands many many swats on my ass. With no time to process or even recoil, the onslaught continued for the entire 3-4 minute segment. The hair brush stopped as quickly as it began but her bare hand took up the slack. Now hard spanks were landing all over the spanking area. A full three minutes of very rapid hard bare hand spanks rained down on my cheeks. Now the finale was set up and without any pause, it began. The Caboose Paddle.
Solid maple, heavy, big surface area, this paddle has everything. Its first swat have me yelping. Again no time to process the pain and she paddled very quickly. The full 2-3 minutrs of paddling with this implement took me over the top. Full tears were streaming when she called a halt to this 25 plus minute maintenance session. She assisted me up, wiped away tears as we kissed. I thanked her for administering a due maintenance session. Tossing the dice we both watched a '4' come up. That means Saturday, I said. She reminded me of our weekend plans so she was uncertain if Saturday would work for us. There is a possibility it will be put off until Sunday.
Thank you readers and I am sorry this episode was a bit late in being posted. Don't hesitate to leave a comment or question. This is your part of the blog... use it. Someone else may have the same or similar question, so my answer may help others too. Join in the fun. Hope to see you all over the weekend.

6 comments:

  1. Hello, another very nice description of this painful maintenance spanking. My butt hurts reading you!. In your D/S relationship with your partner, can you tell me what your rights and duties are in your sexual relationship: ruined orgasm? oral relationship only with your partner... If you wish, you can not answer me. Have a nice day. TAV

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading and leaving comments and questions. We usually do not talk about our intimate time here, but like most couples, mutual pleasure is given and received. She does tent to take the lead, but occasionally she like me to take a lead role.

      Delete
    2. Hello, Thank you very much for your answer, I do not understand everything. I am always surprised how each couple in a D/S relationship can have very different lifestyles. We find on blogs so different testimonials! If everyone finds their happiness and balance, it's perfect!Have a nice day.TAV

      Delete
    3. All relationship differ. Couples usually practice what is best for them. Please continue to read, enjoy and contribute to our blog.

      Delete
  2. Holy guacamole!! That was indeed a fast tempo, cowboy.
    I wonder if this was a spur of the moment decision or does She plan the pace ahead of time?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, as always for your input, Nora-Jane. It was quick tempo and much different than normal. I have no idea if she plans in advance or everything is off the cuff. I would think she has some inkling beforehand, but have no idea. I never know until I am in position, bare ass up.

      Delete