Saturday, April 15, 2023

Spanked for Maintenance

Friday, April 14, Scheduled Maintenance Day and thoroughly spanked. A full 7 days since the last session as per rolling a six, a spanking was due and I feel both of us were more than ready for it. At the agreed time, she was assembling 5 implements to be used as I entered. I draped my nude body over the wedge pillow and presented my ass. A spanking was due, she was set to give it and I was ready to accept it. The bare hand warm up took a few minutes longer than in recent sessions and I was soon to find out more than the warm up was going to be longer. Short but hard seemed to be the new normal but tonight I felt the short part had been changed to long. I was also due to learn that certain implements were to be assigned to specific areas. With cheeks fully warmed and colored pink, she was ready to begin with the first implement.
The leather strap was in her grasp and ready to strike. No need to work up to full force as the warm up had been accomplished. A solid lash across both cheeks opened my eyes quickly and a muffled yelp escaped from my lips. No time between lashes as she was using a quick tempo to strap my ass. One cheek, both cheeks, sit spots and upper thighs all got lashed with horizontal, vertical and angled strikes from the leather. Yelping was unable to keep up with the speed of the strikes but continued throughout the several minute long segment. I held position and was set for the next implement.
The narrow hairbursh, compact with a short handle is great for inside and close work. Its short and coarse bristles are adapt to scouring the tender areas. Tonight, she spanked my cheeks first and then moved to its assign area.... the crease. In full bent over position, the crease was fully vulnerable and the narrow wood backed brush was a natural for spanking that area. Several strikes did land intentionally on my cheeks and upper thighs, but it was evident the sit spots were the targeted area for this segment. Turning red and getting abraided, the small area stung like hell. I knew sitting comfortably for the next few hours would be impossible. The several minute segment ended and I had a chance to reset my position before the next implement continued the spanking.
The Tawse... long split tongue, one half thick leather, this implement is designed to deliver maximum pain with minimum effort. Her strikes with medium force produced two red streaks across both cheeks.... I howled. She duplicated the strike many times before altering the angle to verticle. Long enough to cover the full cheek and its tips reached the crease, which was already red and sore from the narrow hair brush. The full cheek was the target and pain was the assignment. My howls became louder and tears burst from my eyes. This spanking was far from short but was quite hard. The tawse reddened my ass and sent pain into the deep tissue of my ass. Tearing and sore, I presented my ass, as she still had two implements to go, and she was ready with the next one.
The riding bat, a familiar implement to me and to most readers. She uses it often to deliver sharp bites of pain and leave stinging, buterfly shaped red marks. I heard it swish thru the air and expected a sharp sting on my ass. Instead, she placed it between my thighs and tapped horizontally from thigh to thigh. Again, most readers are aware that is my signal to spread my legs. I spread, she tapped, I spread more, she tapped more, I spread and spread until I was at the max spread and fully bent over. I could feel cool air on areas usually hidden, like my anus and perineum. I suddenly realized what the target was for the riding bat.... my balls. A good uppercut swat to my jewels confirmed my thought. She spanked the hanging targets in every direction she could... side to side, up from the bottom and down with the shaft of the bat striking my anus. Some strikes hit my cock and many stung my ass hole and even a few on my cheeks, but it was plain to see my balls were the assignment of the riding bat. To say they received a good spanking is an understatement.
To finish this session, she needed to spank my ass for a full 5 minutes. The big wood paddle was assigned this task and the first several were delivered while I was still spread wide open. Then she told me to close my legs and stand nearly upright and stick my ass out. By now, my cheeks were as red as the paddle and there was no she could miss. A barrage of quick swats paddled my ass while I howled and felt the tears running down my face. Then a slower tempo and single cheek swats took over, left then right. Very slow and very hard swats landed on both cheeks together. Repeating this scenario, she paddled my ass for several minutes. She ended with a flurry of harder swats on full cheeks. I had been solidly paddled. Tossing the dice against the wall tumbled the cube across the floor resting with a '2' on top. I looked at her and said "Monday" Right she said unless it rains on Sunday which would make it a great spanking day.
All readers get a big thank you and especially those new readers who have left comments. All comments or questions will be addressed as soon as possible. The blog is fun and informative when the readers contribute. Join the fun and become a contributer. See you all after the next spanking.

4 comments:

  1. Hello, What a beautiful description of this good spanking! I feel like I got that spanking myself. Your partner is really good at this activity. She must love it, that's for sure. It seems to me that spankings are becoming more and more painful? Are you a bad boy who needs to be corrected? After such a correction you must be gentle as a lamb and wise as a picture, as they say in France! But the next spanking is scheduled for soon.... Tav

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for you comments, TAV. My gal takes her role as Dominant very seriously, as do I. The maintenance spankings are not for discipline. She administers the spankings harsh enough to be effective. I submit to the spankings as I know they are meant to accomplish our goals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great googly moogly, that was some session!
    Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nora-Jane for you comments. Always welcome and meaningful. If you like the sharing, I can arrange for you to share some of the swats as well.

      Delete