Wednesday, April 5, 2023

' Strap, Paddle, & Crop ' for Maintenance

Tuesday, April 4, Maintenance day and spanking delivered. Thought I would be a bit lighthearted with the title for this episode, but needed a bit of leeway too. The three implements used were correct, but not in that order and the 'crop' is actually the riding bat. Having been 6 days since my last spanking, I think we both were ready for the session. I climbed over the wedge pillow and presented my bare ass to be spanked. She got out the implements and began without hesitation. A bit of difference started the spanking as she chose the leather strap for the warm up and first segment.
The warm up consisted of about 20 mild lashes with the strap on alternating cheeks. Perhaps this was used as recently she had cut her finger while preparing fruit with a knife. Anyway the strap quickly warmed my cheeks before the first hard strike landed on my ass. There was no doubt the warm up had ended as the strap bit into my flesh. Keeping with the alternating cheek pattern, she straped with authority. A cadence of about a strike every 2 seconds, it did not take long for the leather to cover my thighs, sit spots and full cheeks with darkening red tones. Changing her stance just a bit allowed for several horizontal, full force strikes across my ass. A few more minutes draged on as the segment went back to strikes on alternating cheeks including the crease and upper thighs. A good five minutes of work from the strap had warmed and colored my skin and left it stinging. She wasted no time in bringing on the second implement....the Riding Bat.
There were no mild swats to mark the beginning of this segment. The riding crop swished thru the air and made contact with a crisp loud sound. I gave a yelp, more due to the change in feelings than the actual pain of the strike. The implement is about as short as a dressage whip and can be used in a similar manner. She kept a quick tempo in covering the entire spanking area with bee sting like swats as I held position. About each minute she would switch and use the short shaft of the device like a cane. Horizontal and firm strikes were leaving darker red lines across my ass. Then back to the whipping motion which caused the leather tip to sting like hell. A few times this change occurred during the approximate 5 minutes of this segment. On to the the final toy, the pruse paddle.
My near silence during this spanking was broken with the first swat of the purse paddle as a loud yelp filled the room. This little devil is crafted from Brazilian Cherry and the dense exotic wood does not yeild as it delivers a very painful strike. Pausing long enough between swats for me to yelp and process the pain, she paddled each cheek one after the other. The scene changed a few times during the segment as she lessened the force but increased the tempo landing several swats to one cheek at a time. No time to process the pain during the quick cadence, but the yelps became a sustained howl. Each cheek got the treatment twice before she slipped back into the harder slower alternating swats. Again, before the finish, she changed to the quicker paddling and went back to the slower harder strikes. My ass was SORE. All the swats were given without the cover on the paddle and stung as well as sending pain into the deep tissue of my cheeks. This little wood paddle is every bit as painful as the dreaded rubber paddle. The session ended with a full 20 minutes in the books and I tearfully stood to hug and kiss her for delivering a sound maintenance spanking. I tossed the dice and it stopped almost immediately with a '2' on top. Friday is the next time I will be turned ass up and spanked for maintenance.
Thanks to all readers for keeping this blog interesting with your comments and questions. More of you should join the few who consistently leave their insightful comments or interesting questions. Everyone benefits from these contributors. Hope to see everyone after my Friday maintenance spanking.

2 comments:

  1. First of all, I hope Ms. Mirage didn't need stitches.
    Secondly, what a diverse selection of implements of ass destruction!
    Thank you for showing the cover of the purse paddle!
    It seems the short and intense sessions are in fashion......for now!
    I bet your bum won't get cold for awhile, considering you don't have long between sessions!
    Great narrative as always.
    Thank you for sharing with us!


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As always, Nora-Jane, a big thank you goes out for your comments. No stitches required and it is healing nicely. Implements are chosen at her discretion and always vary. The cover for the purse paddle is two fold. When used for paddling, it produces a very solid, deep tissue bruising, swat with plenty of thud. When in the drawer it prevents other implements form marring the finish of the Brazilian Cherry. I think the shorter, harder sessions are hear for awhile. Perhaps when we visit a dungeon or a spanking party, I will get another hour plus long session.

      Delete