Saturday, April 8, 2023

Maintenance Spanking Given and Accepted.

Friday, April 7, Maintenance Day. As the dice roll after the last session dictated, my ass was bared, placed into position and soundly spanked to remind me of my role, give a taste of what punishments entail and to pay for any minor infractions missed.....or in other words, spanked for maintenance. About 8:30 or so, found me nude and draped over the wedge pillow with my ass presented for the spanking which was due and needed. She was busy getting an assortment of implements to administer a spanking. I watched as each was added to a line up I would soon be feeling. The bare hand warm up was short but readied my cheeks for what was to follow. As you recall, 'short and hard' has been the method in recent weeks but today we could add a word as this spanking would be 'very short and very hard.
The Patent Leather paddle was called on to begin the maintenance session. Don't let the good looks of this beauty mislead you... with its steel spine it can paddle with the best of them. She started to rain down swats with a quick tempo and medium force. Covering my cheeks, thighs and crease with a rapidly spreading pink color, the segment was about to turn harsh. A full force swat landed on my left cheek sending pain and a loud yelp. Seconds later my right cheek got the same and the 'very hard' portion of the segment was under way. Time after time the paddle struck alternating cheeks with swats designed to deliver pain. The short segment ended as abruptly as it began and the second implement was at the ready. The same treatment came from the wooden spoon. A short rapid tempo with medium strokes followed by very hard strikes. The spoon left its sting on every inch of my thighs, sit spots and of course both cheeks. Fairly sore by now, my ass still had several implements to contribute to a good spanking. The very short and very hard pattern was to be carried on by the next implement.
The broad sword paddle was ready to make itself known. The quick tempo and medium force portion seemed to fly by but left the skin of my cheeks stinging. The very hard strikes were about to begin. Equiped with a steel backbone like the patent leather paddle, the broad sword is made from much heavier leather and when the first swat landed across both cheeks, I yelped and recoiled. She immediately pushed my hips back into position and I complied by sticking my ass out further as an inviting target. Swat after swat landed on both cheeks as she swung with both hands like a power hitter would swing a Louisville Slugger. She changed it a bit giving one cheek five then the other cheek the same then back to both at once. It was like the others, a short segment, but left my ass crimson and sore. Time seemed to be of the essence as she grabbed the next device in line.
The hair brush was freed from its cover and placed between my thighs. Spreading my legs open until my balls became vulnerable, I knew the hair brush was going to spank more than my ass. A few uppercut swings hit their target and I struggled to hold the spread position as my balls got spanked. Thighs, sit spots and cheeks all got their share of the medium fast tempo strikes. During the following very hard portion of the segment, the other areas got a break and my cheeks took all the hard swats while I yelped and tears flowed. I was glad the hard segment was short and the hair brush gave me a good spanking. Just as rapidly, the next segment was about to begin.
If it is possible for the rubber paddle to deliver a medium force swat, that is what she delivered. The short segment still caused more tears and sharp doses of pain. When it was time for the hard paddling to start, I squinted my eyes, gulped and told myself not to move my ass while she paddled with that evil rubber implement. Howling with each strike, I did my best to weather the short but hard strikes from the rubber paddle. When she finished, I knew my ass was a red and sore mass of tenderizied flesh. She rested the paddle but started a hard bare hand spanking. Even thought her hands spanks were crisp and full of sting, they actually were a relief from the rubber implement. Only lasting in total about 12- 15 minutes, the very short and very hard maintenance session ended with me standing, red ass and puffy wartery eyes on display. An intimate kiss and hug were my thanks for giving me a due spanking. I tossed the dice and a '6' appeared.... next Friday another spanking will be on tap.
You folks are important and your readership keeps the blog alive. Comments and questions only inhance the enjoyment for everyone, so leave one today and often. Next Friday seems like an eternity away, but it will be here soon. Comments and questions will be answered promptly during the next week. Hope to hear from many folks during the week.

8 comments:

  1. Whoa Nelly!!!! I was exhausted by the time I finished reading your blog entry, cowboy!
    Holding my breath and clenching my butt cheeks and clenching my stomach, too! Any more of that and I'll have abs and buns of steel...lol!

    The wooden spoon was a surprise.
    Sorry, but I forgot to rub my bottom for you yesterday.
    Waaaaahhhh!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Nora-Jane for your comments. They are always welcome and appreciated. Reading the episode was nearly longer than the spanking itself. Short session with 5 implements with no breaks...Whew! In short, without mincing words, SHE REALLY SPANKED MY ASS'. Happy to learn this session had those effects on you. Rubbing your bottom while I am being spanked is appreciated, whenever it happens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those spankings sound very painful!
    Reading of your resolve submit to and your capacity to take them I am quite impressed.
    I admit to feeling a bit jealous and to also feeling very, very ashamed of myself for not submitting to any no-mercy F/m punishment / maintenance spankings myself in the last 3 decades - naughty naughty me. Kudos to you for taking your medicine, and shame on me for failing (so far) to take mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Panty Buns for reading and leaving some comments. We are serious about our FLR and have been from the beginning. She has full control over spankings of any kind and have agreed to submit and accept without question. I knew I needed correction and direction and she gives the spankings that are harsh enough to be effective. I would suggest you find a spanker and start to accept the accountability you feel you need.

      Delete
  4. Hello, here is another beautiful spanking that must have left you red buttocks for a few days. Your partner really likes to spank you. It is likely that she does not wait the 7 days before the next maintenance butt and finds a good excuse to give you a punishment spanking! Poor butt! Good luck Tav

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks TAV, your input, as is everyone's, is appreciated. My partner certainly gets some enjoyment out of spanking, me and at times, others. Punishment spankings occur as she sees fit, but not likely she will look for an excuse for discipline. More apt to be a stress relief or the popular...'because I just felt like spanking you' type.

      Delete
    2. And yes, just because I wanted to spank you, you get it, and I like it when your butt turns red!

      Delete