Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Tuesday, Feb. 18.....Hello readers, sorry for the delay.  As you know we are camping in Florida and have had no opportunity to do any spanking.  That all ended today as we checked into a clothing/optional resort for a few days.  Being stripped is the normal dress here for everyone, so that occurs within minutes of checking in.  We enjoyed a nice dinner at the poolside pub before going back to our unit.  She wasted no time in showing me a new hairbrush she had purchased.  Anxious to christen in, she directed me over her lap and began to tan my ass.  Having not been spanked since our last report, I reddened very quickly.  The brush and her bare hand continued for about a 20 minute spanking.  I would not be surprised if I am spanked every day we are here.  She showed me the toy bag she brought and in it were some painful spanking implements including the rubber strap and purse paddle.  These reports will be daily if that scenario plays out.  Keep checking back as we are her thru Saturday.  No dice will be rolled so I will not know when I will be spanked again.

Thanks for your readership and please feel free to comment and ask questions about this or any episode or about our DD relationship in general.  I will leave for now, but feel it will not be long before I will be sitting here on red and sore cheeks relaying the spanking to you folks.  Bye for now.

5 comments:

  1. Just wondering, how do you think your red bottom will be received by other people at the clothing optional resort, if you choose not to wear clothes? Could you send me privately the name of the resort, as I would love to visit it sometime (and maybe Cindy will agree).
    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again Red. Nudists in general are very accepting folks. Whether a reddened bottom or anything physical. I would bet I am not the only spanko at the resort....(there are more of us than you would think). I can mention the name here or send it to you more privately if you wish. Let me know...I think my e-mail is obtainable somewhere on this site.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. certainly, send me the name of the resort privately to my email red.often@yahoo.com

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please keep comments on the subject of the blog.

    ReplyDelete