Friday, February 21, 2020

Thursday, Maintenance spanking delivered.  Wednesday was bypassed for unknown reasons....perhaps a bit too much sunshine on my cheeks.  Well, not so for today..... After a fine dinner at the on site restaurant, we returned to our unit.  She busied herself getting out implements and fixing pillows on the edge of the bed.  "Over you go", she said, I obeyed and not only bare, my ass was now high and vulnerable.  She tossed me the blindfold and I noticed a few toys on the bed before I put it on.  The Braided Loopy Johnny, Leather Slapper, Riding Bat, Thin Oak Paddles and Rubber Strap were included.






As tradition has it, her bare hand made the first contact nicely warming up my cheeks.  Then some hard swats ended the warm up and began my maintenance spanking.  The leather slapper continued the stinging blows for their segment.  All of the implements were to get their turn in coloring my ass bright red, but the riding bat came next.  The swish thru the air followed by the loud smack against my skin and in turn followed by a yelp.  That was repeated over many times as she landed swat after swat.  It was easy for me to distinguish the next toy as the braided loopy johnny bit into red bare flesh.  With a short hand, whipping like motion, she skillfully covered both cheeks with bee sting like strikes.  Tears began to moisten the blindfold as the johnny continued to pummel my ass.  Finally resting, the thin education oak paddles took over the assault.  Like drumsticks on a snare drum, they paddled me in rapid fire tempo.  Gritting my teeth did not prevent yelps from escaping as the paddling went on and on.  She saved the best for last as she often does......best for her perhaps, but for me, the worst.  The rubber strap connected, tears flowed and yelps turned to howls.  Ass cheeks giggled, but no other movement was allowed as she strapped me for several minutes.  Finally ending the session, our usual hugging and my thanking her for my due maintenance came after she removed the blindfold.   No dice on vacation, and Saturday we leave so another spanking or more was still a possibility.

Thanks readers for your time and support.  Question, comments.....of course, please feel free to post here hor an individual answer. 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please keep questions and comments about the contents of the blog episode.

    ReplyDelete