Thursday, January 30, 2020

Wednesday, Jan, 29, Maintenance Day.  A very short report today for a short spanking.  Among the tasks for getting ready to leave early Friday was to deliver a spanking for maintenance.  As we busily hurried about the house last night, I felt the spanking would be lost in the rush.  However abruptly she sat on the sofa and directed me over her lap.  Once in position she began to bare hand spank my bare ass.  No implements were about, so I knew this would be a traditional OTK, bare hand spanking.  Soft, hard, one cheek, both cheeks, caressing and massaging her hands did it all and my cheeks accepted the due maintenance.  Several minutes later, she told me to get up and back to our other tasks.  We both continued the mundane tasks needed for early departure on Friday morning, with yours truly sporting a bright red ass.  We did toss the dice before bed and a '6' turned up.  This means next Wednesday, maintenance will be due and somewhere in Florida, I will be spanked.

Thanks to all and I do expect to be able to maintain the blog during our month on the road.  Questions and comments will as always be welcome and addressed.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete