Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Tuesday, Jan 14....Spanked for Maintenance before breakfast.  Most readers are familiar with our morning routine in this DD household.  I make and serve coffee to her in bed, brush her hair and we talk about our day before I make and serve breakfast.  During my coffee making, she must have gathered a few toys from the drawer.  After the coffee and hairbrushing, she told me to position myself over her lap as I was about to receive my due maintenance spanking.  Nearly immobile and totally vulnerable, she began with the rubber thumper.
About a 15 minute session including brief warm up left my cheeks warm and pink.  Her bare hand took up the assault as she spanked very firmly.  Now much warmer and well reddened, my ass was no match for the next implement.  She brought out one of our newest toys, the Caboose Paddle.
The thick hard maple wood met my tenderized red ass and the wood easily won this contest.  The pain shot through my body and pushed tears from my eyes and a loud yelp from my lips.  With barely time to process this swat, another landed producing the same result.  Then another and another and another.  Covering both cheeks with horizontal strikes, the paddle turned my skin dark red and the deep tissue of my ass very sore.  I did not count, but knew there were over 30 such hard strikes.  I squirmed as much as possible, but little movement was afforded as I was being soundly paddled.  Another bare hand segment finished before she spread my thighs open.  Reaching under, she tormented my balls for several minutes.  Then I felt the cool substance running down the crack of my ass.  Covering my ass hole with the lube, she then inserted an anal bullet and turned on the vibration.  While my anus was being tingled with the electric vibrations, she continued to spank my cheeks with her hand.  Occasionally more tormenting of my balls along with the electric and a good hand spanking, nearly put me over the edge.  Several minutes later, she removed the bullet and opened my legs even further, exposing inner thighs and cheeks.  After locking my legs down with one of hers, the rubber thumper returned and covered all the exposed areas with solid strokes concentrating on my anus and back of my balls which were both spanked long and hard.  Still spread open, she took the Caboose Paddle out for another run.  This time holding it vertically, she could strike one cheek at a time.  Being totally immobile this time, my ass could do nothing but accept the paddle.  The right cheek was her first choice and took many sound swats.  The left cheek was spared as yelps filled the room and tears fell to the floor.  A good squeeze to my balls was the only break before the left cheek felt the hard maple wood.  The howling and tearing meant nothing as the paddle swatted each cheek separately and repeated the scenario a few times.  About 20 hard horizontal swats stung both cheeks to the max before the spanking was deemed over.  After the sound spanking, thumping, paddling and penetration, I was like a wet rag as I slid off her lap.  A brief and needed rest came before the tossing of the dice.  Lucky for me, a 5 turned up.  This scheduled next Monday for my maintenance spanking.

A new year finds me appreciating each of my readers even more.  Your support keeps this blog running and I thank each and every one of you.  Please feel free to leave a question or comment for an individual answer.  

No comments:

Post a Comment