Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Sunday, Jan. 26, BDSM/Spanking party used for maintenance.  Loyal readers deserve to know how and why this report is sooooo late.  Not only due to our very hectic schedule of late in prep for our month long stay in Florida, but also due to the party we were going to on Sunday.  She decided to waive the scheduled spanking on Tuesday and wait for Sunday's party.  We did arrive on time and within minutes I found myself nude in the dungeon and atop the half circle piece of equipment.  This provides ample tie down points and presents my ass nicely to be spanked.  She brought several toys but began with her bare hand for a warm up.  Also included in her bag were the leather slapper, purse paddle, rubber strap, thin oak paddles, short rattan cane and two floggers of the ones shown.







After a lengthy spanking with all but the cane, my cheeks were crimson and she felt needed a rest.  She directed me to reverse my position on the half circle.  Now with back arched over the circle my entire front side was on display and vulnerable.  The short cane, (shortest one in the photo) came into play.  Using it on nipples, cock and balls, I was in tears all over again.  Upper cut swings to my balls and short swats to my cock and nipples had me writhing in pleasurable pain.  A break was next and following that, my next segment was on the spanking bench.  Spreading my legs to accommodate the bench, opened my inner cheeks and anus  to be spanked.  The cane again landed on these tender areas while the paddle and strap colored my ass bright red again.  Squirming was impossible being fastened, wrists and ankles, to the bench.  After another thorough spanking with all the toys, she released me for refreshments and some social  time in the break area.  Enjoying good conversation with fellow subs and Tops, is a great way to refresh and recoup.   Nearing the end of our expected stay, she felt another session was in order.  This time she chose a cross to bind my nude body to for a final spanking.  Again, a warm up, this time the leather slapper, began my ordeal.  The floggers swung with upper cut motion stung my exposed balls.  The two floggers covered me from the tops of my shoulders to the back of my knees.  The paddles now made their appearance on my tenderized ass cheeks.  Paddled soundly, I stood with moist eyes and waited for the next toy.  It was the short rattan cane.  Solid strokes across both cheeks left purple lines on the red flesh.  The finale was the strap which put me over the top.  Loud howls and flowing tears accompanied the strapping before she finally ended and released my binds.  Arriving home we tossed the dice to schedule the next spanking.  I tossed a '2' as she smiled saying "Wednesday, I will see your ass is well spanked for maintenance".  On Friday we are leaving for Florida and not sure of all our plans.  We will most likely visit the Orlando dungeon at least once while away.  
Thanks again to all readers and I will try to be more prompt with these reports.  Questions and comments will be answered as soon as possible and I encourage you all to partake in this facet of the blog.  

2 comments: