Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Sunday, January 5, Spanked for Maintenance.  As directed by the last dice roll, Sunday was designated as my maintenance spanking day.  Following a football game, late in the day, early evening found her calling me from the bedroom.  Arriving, I saw her sitting like a queen,on the bed against the headboard with 5 toys along her side.  They were all short handled implements lined up including the leather slapper, flexible leather paddle, purse paddle, rubber paddle and hairbrush.





 I knew a traditional OTK spanking was in store for me.  Following her direction I draped myself across her lap, head and legs down, bare ass facing the ceiling, immobile and vulnerable.  Her bare hand began to bring my cheeks to a warm pink glow.  The slapper followed with a good number of quite hard swats.  Pink color darkened to red and skin got hotter.  I think the rubber paddle was next as yelps filled the room and tears filled my eyes.  My ass was soundly paddled when that segment ended.  The feel of her bare hand was unmistakable as cheeks absorbed a solid hand spanking.  My old 'friend' the hairbrush made its way to her hand next, I believe, once the skin is that red and sore it is difficult to determine the implement.  I later found she was delivering 25 hard strikes with each implement.  25 hairbrush strokes produced more yelps and tears as my ass being immobile could only take what she dished out.  The hairbrush yielded to the flexible leather paddle without pause.  The smooth leather stung my tenderized flesh as the bright red color was enhanced.  The purse paddle caused great pain as it delivered its hard swats to my ass.  Yelps turned to howls and tears were flowing by the time she finished with the cherry wood purse paddle.  Another bare hand spanking segment was also delivered.  A slight pause and quick massage from her hands abruptly stopped as she said "Let's do that again".  Up that 125 swats to 250 as each toy took another turn at my ass and that did not include the have spanks.  Paddled, hairbrushed and hand spanked until crimson cheeks slid off her lap.  I kissed and thanked her for administering due maintenance.  The dice roll went fine exposing a 5 meaning Saturday is the next maintenance day.

Readership continues and I do thank everyone for that.  Questions and comments will we answered individually right here in this blog.

2 comments:

  1. I can only imagine how hot your bottom gets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha Ha,,,Never took the skin temp, Nora_Jane, but I know it feels hot and she says it is quite warm to the touck.

    ReplyDelete