Thursday, November 28, 2019

Wednesday, Nov 27, spanked for maintenance.  Knowing another dungeon visit is on tap for Saturday, Ms Mirage felt a spanking was due today.  About 9 pm she handed me a blindfold as she gathered toys to color my cheeks.  I climbed over two pillows, donned the blindfold, presented my ass and waited.  She chose to use the coiled rope for a warm up.  That lasted several minutes and ended up more like a whipping than anything else.  Her bare hand then toasted my cheeks for an equal amount of time.  Already quite pink, I was beginning to feel the soreness set in.  On came the flexible leather paddle and both the fur side and smooth leather were felt on my exposed and immobile ass.  Several hard strokes were mixed in with mostly medium swats provided a solid spanking.  Not over by a long shot, my old friend, (enemy), the rubber paddle made its presence known.  Loud slapping sounds mixed with yelps filled the room as she paddled with authority for several minutes.  Now quite sore and I imagine very red, my cheeks had no choice but to welcome the leather belt.  More loud slapping sounds emerged just prior to a resulting yelp.  Tear drops moistened the inside of the blindfold as the belting went on and on.  I adjusted just slightly until I felt her hand on my lower back pressing me into position.  The bare hand then delivered another segment of traditional spanking.  Many swats landed over the minutes of the bare hand spanking before the slight pause signaling the last implements was ready for the finale.  The cherry wood purse paddle had yet to be heard from.  The first solid smack complete with howl and tears landed squarely on my left cheek.  Before any chance for that swat to be processed the paddle greeted my right cheek with another smack.  She continued on alternating cheeks until both were scarlett and quite sore.  She removed the blindfold and helped me to my feet.  Kissing and thanking her ended the maintenance session as she said it was time for bed.  I slid in on cool sheets with flaming red and hot ass cheeks and it felt just wonderful. 

Again, I wish to thank all readers and value their questions and comments.   The next episode will be after the dungeon visit on Saturday.....unless, of course, I am spanked before then.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment