Sunday, November 17, 2019

Saturday, Nov 16, spanked and fully dominated for maintenance day.   A quick recap, we arrived in Florida late Tuesday, spanked on Wednesday, she held of on Thursday and Friday knowing about the dungeon visit on Saturday.  We arrived at The Woodshed and reacquainted with the owners which we had not seen is nearly 15 years.   It was to be a BDSM style visit tonight in a new to us dungeon with many pieces of equipment.   The attendance was very good and the crowd would swell to over 120 kinsters.  Choosing a spanking bench to start off, she totally stripped and placed me on the bench, ass facing the open room with legs spread.  A spanking to begin with several implements striking both cheeks and thighs down to my knees.  A short caning session before the short flogger was used to whip my asshole and hanging balls.  After nearly 30 minutes on the bench, I was unfastened and moved to a St. Andrews Cross.  The owner is an impeckible woodworker and has designed and constructed the cross with a hexagon frame of massive solid wood.   Ms Mirage fastened me spread eagle with wrist and ankle cuffs to the cross with my red ass facing the open room.  Many other sessions going on throughout the dungeon but also several onlookers watching individual scenes.  Another session of spanking with the implements further redden my cheeks and thighs before she released my limbs only long enough to turn me around and reconnect me now facing the open room.  Nipple torment consisted of pulling, pinching, twisting, biting, clamping and slapping with some of the implements.  The worst is one of the rubber paddles.  During this domination she also does a full variety of CBT, short for cock and ball torment.  Some hard core players refer to the T as torture, but we prefer the term torment.  Rope bound around balls and cock present them nicely for slapping, flogger whipping and of course crowd viewing.  As with any of the subs being dominated by their masters or tops, I have been on display for anyone wishing to watch.  BDSM activities are performed on nipples, cocks, balls, asses and pussies in full view of mostly total strangers.  My first scene lasted just over an hour before she decided to take a break.  We got a soft drink, found a place to relax and watched other ongoing scenes.   About an hour later we decided on another scene.   This time she wanted to use the giant chain spider web.  The web is 3/8 chain woven like a spider web within a solid wood hexagon frame standing about 8 feet tall.  My nude body fastened to the chain with the wrists and ankle cuffs felt small in comparison to the hugh wood frame holding the chain web.   Tied ass out, she commenced to spank and dominant my back side until my cheeks and thighs turned crimson.  Again detaching long enough to reverse my body and reattach with full frontal nudity again facing the open dungeon main room.   Again, rope encircled and presented my cock and balls submitting to CBT.  Nipples too again were punished.  Finally unhooking my binds, she turned me around again.....not done yet, she bent me over fully and spread my legs to the max.  The belt, purse paddle and rubber paddle were used to thoroughly spank my ass again.   The finale was the short flogger, spinning like a tassel, whipping my spread open anus.  This session lasted just over 90 minutes. When it was over, we took another break before dressing and heading home.  Over two and a half hours of BDSM domination served as a maintenance session I will not soon forget.  Again, we did not bring dice, so for this stay, I am available for spanking daily or at her desire.   On Thursday, our friends arrive from Las Vegas.  From then on, both male subs will be at the mercy of two accomplished female dominants.  Many reports to follow.

Thanks to each and every reader.  Comments and questions are very welcome and will be individually answered.     

3 comments:

  1. I love how you described each piece of equipment in such detail. I've seen the spider web in my local dungeon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Nora-Jane. We both like dungeon play and the variety of equipment is one reason.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most prostate cancers are adenocarcinomas, cancers that arise in glandular cells of the prostate’s epithelial tissue. Prostate cancers usually progress slowly and produce no symptoms in the initial stages. Eventually, the tumor may enlarge like mine use too, the prostate gland, pressing on the urethra and causing painful or frequent urination and blood in the urine. So I was so uncomfortable with this prostate cancer diseases then I decided to do online search on how to cure cancer because I well have read a lot about herbal medicine, I came across a lot of testimony how Dr Itua cure HIV/herpes then Cancer was listed below the comment.with courage I contacted Dr Itua and he sent me his herbal medicine through Courier service then I was asked to pick it up at my post office which i quickly did. I contacted Dr Itua that i have received my herbal medicine so he instructs me on how to drink it for three weeks and that is how Dr Itua Herbal Medicine cure my prostate Cancer, The treatment takes three weeks and I was cured completely. Dr Itua is a god sent and I thank him every day of my life. Contact him now On:Email:drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/   Whatsapp:+2348149277967.
    He listed to that he can as well cure the following diseases below.... Cerebral Amides. Lung Cancer,Brain cancer,Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Hodgkin lymphoma Intestinal cancer,Kidney cancer,Leukemia,Liver cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumors,Hodgkin lymphoma,Oral cancer,Ovarian cancer,Sinus cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer,Meniere's disease , Testicular cancer,Throat cancer,Thyroid Cancer,Uterine cancer,Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancer. Alzheimer's disease,Autism,measles, tetanus, whooping cough, tuberculosis, polio and diphtheria Adrenocortical carcinoma. Alma, Uterine Cancer, Breast Cancer, Allergic diseases. Kidney cancer, Love Spell, Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Generalized dermatitis,Alzheimer's disease,Brain Tumor,Lupus,Endomertil Cancer, cerebrovascular diseases  
    Dementia.Colo rectal cancer, Lottery Spell, Bladder Cancer, Skin Cancer,Ovarian Cancer,Pancreatic Cancer, HIV /Aids,Brain Tumor, Herpes, Non-Hodgkin lymphoma, Inflammatory bowel disease, Copd, Diabetes, Hepatitis  

    ReplyDelete