Sunday, November 24, 2019

Saturday, Nov 23, dungeon visit and spanked for maintenance.  Our guests from the southwest had searched and discovered a private dungeon in the Orlando area.  No real information will be given here due the the private nature of the dungeon.  We enjoyed a great dinner enroute and arrived about 10 pm.  Some kinksters were already leaving as the place opened at 8.  We got introduced and registered and the Master brought us to and toured the dungeon.  It was small in comparison to commercial establishments but fairly well appointed.  Very clean and sporting many devices, we were impressed due to being a private playspace.  After the tour, I was quickly stripped, cuffed, collared and placed on a St Andrews Cross.  Our guests seemed interested in the electro stim equipment and gravitated to that section.  MsMirage wasted no time in beginning the spanking after binding me to the device.  Bare hand, leather, rope and wood implements used in succession, brought my ass cheeks to a full red color.  With legs spread, some toys were swung in uppercut style to notify my cock and balls they were not exempt from a good session.  Like in prior dungeons, she unfastened me only long enough to reattach me facing the room.  More uppercut swings teased my dangling package, but she began to torment my nipples in ernest.  The short flogger was used to cover my chest, including nipples with repeated lashes.  Time for more CBT, she used the rope to bind and present my cock and balls nicely.  Then the flogger softly whipped them for quite awhile..  More nipple torment and CBT before unfastening me again.  Remaining standing, she renewed the red color of my cheeks with a long paddling.  Nearing closing time, we dressed and chatted with the owners and some other guests.  Returning home after 1:30 am, we were all in and ready for bed.  She ended the night by saying you will be punished in the morning for forgetting you medicine at dinner.  I was not looking forward to that.  Our guests are avid players and I would imagine some more home spanking or another dungeon visit or party will be forthcoming.

Thanks for your continued readership and don't hesitate to leave comments or questions.  Each will be individually answered. 

2 comments:

  1. That was a great description of the dungeon session!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Nora-Jane, I try to give the reader a visual impression of the surroundings. Thanks for you comment.

    ReplyDelete