Sunday, December 1, 2019

Saturday, Nov. 30, Maintenance at the dungeon.  Another visit to the dungeon in Orlando to serve as My Maintenance Day.  Arriving shortly after opening time, we gravitated toward the chain spider web we used at out last visit.  It is a massive piece with a wood frame nearly 8 feet high and wide in an octagon shape with the heavy chain in the pattern of a spider web stretched within the frame.  After being totally stripped, I followed directions and put on my cuff set.  Matching wrist and ankle cuffs and collar were fastened to the chain web with my ass facing the open dungeon.  Not many players on hand as yet, but that would change during my session.  She began to spank, flog, belt and paddle my ass to a bright red hue over the next 30 or so minutes.  Much like the session before, I was then freed, turned around and refastened this time facing the open dungeon area.  Several more players were now there and numerous scenes were in progress.  Binding my cock and balls very tight, presented them quite pronounced.  Nipple torment was next and the leather paddle slapped them without mercy.  The short fall flogger then spun in the air quickly and whipped both nipples and bound package as I yelped in pain.  I could feel tears running down my face by the time she slowed the CBT and nipple torment portion of this scene.  Just over an hour passed and by now the dungeon was in full play mode.  We took a short break before a very unique scene was about to be unwrapped.

At this point, a brief background is necessary to set the stage for what was about to occur.  One of our dear readers had contacted me with a request.  You all may recall Nora-Jane, who frequently posts comments and questions in this blog.  She recently (near Thanksgiving) had a birthday and turned 52 years young.  She asked if I would take her birthday spanks for her and requested bare hand OTK as the method.  I asked Ms Mirage and of course she agreed.  This was only the beginning. 

After our break, I was told to bring a chair to an open area on the dungeon floor.  There was a chair shaped like a high heel shoe that was chosen.  Ms Mirage sat and directed me over her lap to accept the birthday spanks for Nora-Jane.  I obeyed as a few folks noticed something different going on and began to look on.  I climbed over her knee with bare ass facing the ceiling and she delivered 52 very hard bare hand spanks.  I backed off thinking I had fulfilled my obligation to Nora-Jane. HA!  When Ms Mirage stood, Miss Lauri took a seat and directed me over her lap.  Now a few shouts, whistles and mild clapping could be heard as I again took my compromised position.   Another 52 swats found home on my cheeks to the delight of many.   Again, I removed myself from the lap of Miss Lauri only to find Mistress Candy settling on the chair beckoning me over her lap with her finger.  With a much redder ass on display, I again climbed over the lap of a third female Domme ready to deliver the birthday spanks for Nora-Jane.  A few in the crowd began to count the strokes as they landed squarely on increasingly reddening cheeks.  Fifty two seemed to take forever as I could only face the floor and take the bare handed spanking.  At the swat of 52, more howls, hoots and applause from the growing crowd.  I slowly disengaged from the OTK position and, as if by magic, the chair was filled by yet another female Domme smiling.  It was Pepper, the Domme of my friend, the couple staying with us on this vacation.  I diligently took my position, head down, bright red ass, vulnerable and immobile.  Nearly everyone counted as Pepper directed hard swats one after the other.  Again, 52 seemed to never be reachable.  Finally, I climbed off and the 4 beautiful Dommes stood smiling as I thought to myself, "Nora-Jane, THIS ONE'S FOR YOU".  Two hundred and eight, bare ass, bare hand, OTK swats.

I had two scenes following that, one on the cross with Ms Mirage and another on the spanking bench with Pepper.  A very well spanked ass was the result of a great visit to the dungeon. Maintenance Day and the birthday spankings for a good friend, all wound up just before 1 am.  When we got home, Ms Mirage reminded to be sure to tell the full tale so Nora-Jane would feel as if she were present.  This episode is the attempt to satisfy her request. 

Questions and comments are always welcome and will always be answered.  Thanks again to all readers.  Stay turne, vacation is still going on.   

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for taking my birthday spankings, cowboy!!!! My goodness gracious, your buns were well toasted!!! Bravo!!!
    Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your kind words, Nora_Jane. The birthday spanking scene was quite a happening. It was my honor to accept birthday spankings from four accomplished females on your behalf. A belated Happy Birthday to you.
    cowboy

    ReplyDelete