Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Monday, Nov. 4, Maintenance overdue and delivered.  As you all are aware, this spanking was due on Friday, Nov 1, but as I expected being away for the weekend, it would be postponed.  It was on Friday and Saturday nights and moved to Sunday.  I felt below the weather Sunday evening and it was put off again.  Monday evening I attended my meeting and returned about 9:30 or so.  I noticed dishes in the sink and remarked Oh! you had ice cream.  "Yes, I did", she said, "but you're not getting ice cream, your getting spanked...Now get those clothes off"!!!  Hurrying off to the bedroom, I stripped as quickly as possible and took position, bent over the edge with my head down and ass protruded to accept a spanking.  I also noticed the four implements to be used, namely, the flexible leather paddle, doubled belt, thin education paddles and a new entry, the Caboose Paddle.  Two leather and two wood implements ready to spank my cheeks crimson red and sore for maintenance.



The leather paddle started the parade.  Several strokes alternating the fur side and smooth leather side warmed up and then solidly paddled my ass.  Medium and hard strokes rained down upon presented cheeks as I winced.  Many minutes passed before the paddle rested.  Staying with leather, the doubled belt took over.  Belting alternating cheeks and several on both, including the sit spots, my flesh absorbed stroke after stroke from the belt.  Mild strokes were nowhere to be seen as hard and very hard strokes caused yelps and moist eyes.  The Thin Education paddles are oak and finely finished.  They sting like hell and Ms Mirage is a master in their application.  Using both together as a drummer would use drum sticks on a snare drum, she covered every inch of the exposed cheeks turning both a bright red.  Tears began to wet the pillow below my lowered head.  I kept position with ass presented so the spanking could continue.  Next up for the finale, is the newest addition to her arsenal of equipment.  We call it the caboose paddle and the oak is much thicker and solid that the education paddles.  I must admit it packs a wallop and my ass would hurting with deep tissue soreness which will last quite awhile.  She paddled me with it for several minutes completing the maintenance session.  She told me I took one hundred from each of the first three toys and 50 from the new implement.  I tossed the dice turning up a '3' which in turn schedules the next spanking for Friday night.  We hugged, kissed as I thanked her for another short but hearty maintenance spanking.

I do thank you all and again apologize for the lateness of this report.  Please feel free to leave your questions and comments right for me to answer.

2 comments:

  1. I love the caboose paddle! Thank you for posting a pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is not only great looking and a bit cute, it is very effective.

    ReplyDelete