Monday, October 28, 2019

Sunday, Oct. 27, received a maintenance spanking.  All readers deserve to know what has caused my long absence from this blog.  As was reported last time, we arrived in our southern home with much to do.  Dr. appointments and settling in took more time than usual.  Medical issues for Ms Mirage took a huge emotional drain on her and myself as well.  She never felt up to normal duties for several days, let alone maintenance spankings.  She did mention if a few times, but nothing came together.  As everyone is aware, time is a great healer especially for emotional issues.  She has come to grips with her plight and surgery is scheduled.  Last night, Sunday, she said she felt up to it and wasn't sure how long it will last, but go get ready, you need it and you are getting spanked.  I went to the bedroom and proceeded to get into position as she got out a few implements.  The flexible leather paddle, riding bat, hairbrush and rubber thumper were her choices.  I bent over the edge of the bed and presented my bare ass as she was ready to begin the warm up.  The flexible leather paddle was her choice and light strokes with the fur side started the session.  After a suitable warm up, she switched to the smooth leather side and no more light strokes were to be felt.  A solid paddling was delivered and next the riding bat was brought into play.  She grabbed my hips to back me up a bit before continuing the spanking.  The bat was swung firmly and the wide leather tip bit into the pink flesh on my cheeks.  I thought next it would be placed between my thighs as the signal to spread my legs and expose inner thighs, cheeks and anus, but it was not to happen.  Each stroke landed squarely on my reddening ass.  The stinging strokes continued to land in perfect rhythm as my eyes began to moisten.  After a bit, she put the riding bat to rest and resorted to an old fashioned bare hand spanking.   Spanking long and hard, my cheeks turned bright red and soreness began to set in.  When she rested her hand, the pause was short lived before the rubber thumper took over.  Normally a massaging toy, when swung with authority it delivered a good thud on each stroke.  Covering my entire ass, the red flesh was now very sore from the assault with the last toy yet to be used.  As the thumper was placed on the bed, I knew the hairbrush was at the ready.  There was no mistaking the beginning of this segment, as a loud smack echoed in the room followed by a yelp from me.  The strike was solid on my right cheek and I lurched forward.  She pulled my hips back into position and smacked my left cheek with a equally hard strike.  Another yelp got out just before then next stroke landed.  Both cheeks caught some of this strike and a yelp was to follow that and each successive stroke.  The scenario continued for many strokes until she began a more rapid tempo.  I was howling and tears were flowing as the fast striking was making raw meat of the flesh on my crimson ass cheeks.  She slowed a bit but each stroke was hard until she finally ended the session.  She told me she had determined to give 50 strokes from each implement for a grond total of 250 for this shortened maintenance session.  I stood for our traditional hug and kiss and my thanking her .

The first dice roll in quite some time resulted in a number '4' showing up.  This will place the next spanking on Friday.  We has scheduled to be away for the weekend, so if that becomes impossible, another day will be chosen.  I could be Thursday before we leave or Sunday when we return.  She reassured me I will be spanked for maintenance on one of those days.

Many thanks to all readers for waiting out this period of inactivity.   Please leave your comments or questions about this episode.  All will be individually answered.  Again my heartfelt thanks to you all.

2 comments:

  1. Ms. Mirage is in my prayers.

    Sounds like the maintenance session was exactly what you needed. Short and hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are correct. Short and hard is what we both needed at this point. Thanks for the comment.

    ReplyDelete