Monday, September 2, 2019

Sunday, September 1, Maintenance Day.  As directed by the toss of the dice after the last maintenance spanking, today I submit to a bare ass spanking for maintenance at the hands of my Dominant Mistress.  We are living in a 24/7, female-led, D/s, DD relationship and part of our agreement is that I am to submit to being spanked at random intervals for maintenance.  Well, today is the day.  Following a productive day of working on outdoor projects, we had dinner and I went for a shower.  When I returned she said when you are ready, go get into position and I will administer your spanking.  Very soon afterwards, I went to the bedroom, bent over the edge of the bed, presenting my ass to be spanked.  She entered soon after that and tossed me a blindfold saying put this on now.  Obeying, the blindfold went on and I could see none of the implements she was assembling for this spanking.  The procedure began quite innocently enough with a bare hand massage of my back, legs and protruded ass.  Making me feel good was not the sole reason for such a massage, but rather to skillfully spread my legs open enough to expose inner thighs, inner cheeks, anus and balls.  The leather slapper did the warm up and deposited many light to medium swats which covered all areas, including some uppercut swings to slap my hanging and vulnerable balls.  Sufficiently warmed now, I think the rubber thumper was used to begin the spanking.  Not many but firm and well placed strokes landed.  I could tell the next implement was the flexible leather paddle as she used the fur side first.  Not long after its familiar stings came from hard strikes with the leather side.  The number of strikes from each toy were small, but each was used more than once making it difficult to identify the implement or prepare for its result.  The steel reinforced leather paddle was known as it covers both cheeks with a single swat.  The hairbrush was identifiable as it was small enough to strike inner cheeks, inner thighs and ass hole.  The purse paddle stung my ass and will leave deep tissue soreness for a few days and was used again for short time periods but more than once.  All those implements provided a solid but very different spanking and leaving me with tears and yelps and a bright red ass.  She stood me upright and began a nipple torment and CBT segment lasting several minutes.  Bending me slightly, she then delivered a long hard bare hand spanking that didn't miss a single square inch of exposed flesh.  Removing the blindfold, she directed me up on the bed laying face down and ass up.  Thinking the spanking was over was a wrong assumption on my part.   Thinking I had already been paddled was also wrong.  The steel reinforced leather and purse paddle were teamed to commence a segment of hard and very hard strokes lasting over ten minutes.  Unable to move and with no give, my ass had to absorb this paddling.  Producing many yelps, howls and with tears flowing, these two toys paddled me like there was no tomorrow.  Finally over, my crimson ass cheeks were warming the entire room as I recovered.  A toss of the dice turned up a '4', thereby scheduling the next maintenance spanking for Friday.

Please do not hesitate to ask any questions you may have or leave a comment about this blog in general.  All will be individually addressed and as always a big thank you goes out to all my readers.  Keep smiling until next time.    

1 comment:

  1. Hi Edward and thanks for your comment. Most nipple torment is from pinching, twisting, pulling, biting and slapping. The implements used for slapping range from the leather slapper to the riding bat. Both produce a sound slap. Occasionally, after they become more tender from the mentioned torment, she will take the hairbrush and using the short coarse bristles, scour my nipples. Torment is more often that just during maintenance spankings. I must wear nipple clamps during chores and because they are always at her disposal, it is not uncommon for her to deliver a good pinch, twist or bite whenever she desires.

    Welcome to the blog and I hope you will continue to read and leave questions.

    ReplyDelete