Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Wednesday, August 28, Maintenance Day.  We talked this morning and it was agreed I would submit to a maintenance spanking at 8 pm.  I reported on time, took position and waited.  She let me remain in position with ass presented for about 10 minutes.  She came in and got out the implements she wanted to use.  A coil of rope, the leather slapper, hairbrush, plastic flyswatter, patent leather paddle and doubled leather belt.  A soothing hand rub on my exposed parts ended with a warm up with the leather slapper.  Steadily increasing swats soon warmed and colored my cheeks.  The rope coil was next and there were no soft strikes.  It lashed my flesh with stinging biting smacks repeatedly.  A few were swung uppercut style which really stung my inner thighs.  My old friend the hairbrush picked up the assault landing many hard strokes solidly on alternating cheeks until they were hot, sore and I imagine quite a bright red.  With no pause, the plastic flyswatter was at bat.  This is a very stingy toy and covered both cheeks with bee sting like swats.  It is especially stingy on sensitive areas, which is exactly what she desired.  By placing it between my thighs and tapping she achieved the position she wanted.  Legs open, cheeks spread, balls dangling, all vulnerable and now all being swatted over and over.  When it finally ceased, I had been yelping and had very moist eyes.  She changed moist eyes into full tears with the patent leather paddle.  Still spread wide, the paddle took its toll on the new target, my ass cheeks.  It paddled and paddled for many minutes delivering pain and more redness across both cheeks.  The rope came back to strike the parts it was unable to reach on its prior segment.  Striking between my open cheeks, it stung my anus and balls repeatedly.  Yelps turned to howls, tears flowed as I struggled to hold my legs apart exposing tender areas to the sting of the rope.  Finally that was over and the final implement was ready to strike.  And strike it did....the doubled leather belt crashed against my ass with loud cracks.  Over and over again it lashed on one or both cheeks as she desired.  A good fifty or more strokes landed before she laid it to rest.  She stood me up carefully to keep my legs wide open.  Both hands were used for CBT as I stood spread eagle before her.  Then both tormented my nipples to the point of my yelping.  Then with one hand holding my cock, she struck it with the plastic flyswatter several times.  Then it landed on my nipples with stinging results.  Back and forth from swatting my cock to my nipples as a several minute CBT and nipple torment segment was delivered.  Eventually it all ended with many hugs and kisses and thank yous from me to her.  Tossing the dice was next and it landed displaying a '3' on the face.  Sunday is the next day I will be spanked for maintenance.

Many thanks to all readers.  Do not hesitate to leave comments or ask questions.  All will be answered individually right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment