Monday, September 9, 2019

Sunday, Sept 8, Spanked for Maintenance.  This report is not too late as the scheduled Friday spanking was put off twice for 'life happenings'.  Sunday morning, she said at 5 pm, you will be spanked.  I reported on time and noticed she had placed several implements out.  I could not see them all, but among the toys was the purse paddle, patent leather paddle, thick wood paddle, flexible leather paddle, flyswatter, braided loopy johnny, thin fall flogger and leather slapper.  I took position and she immediately began with a bare hand warm up.  After a nice warm pink glow encased my cheeks, she swatted me with a few good hard bare hand spanks.  Her hands wasted no time in moving to my thighs and spreading them open.  The thick wood paddle struck hard with a slow tempo.  Hard to discern which toys were being used as each came and went in a hurry.  No long segments, but each did its best to thoroughly spank me.  I do recall the thin falls of the flogger striking everything from my shaved head, neck, shoulders, back, cheeks and thighs.  The thin falls stung my hanging balls and cock when the uppercut swings landed.  The loopy johnny lashed my cheeks from side to side with many strokes.  A sound paddling was delivered either by the purse paddle or the patent leather paddle.  She adjusted my legs again which left them further spread and exposed more inner thighs, inner cheeks, anus and balls.  I could tell it was the leather slapper was used when it slapped against my balls repeatedly.  Standing me upright allowed her, along with the flyswatter, to torment my nipples with many swats and making me yelp every time when the flyswatter spanked my cock.  Pushing me down into position she used the flexible leather paddle as the main segment for the spanking.  Using rapid fire tempo, she paddled both cheeks for several minutes producing howls and tears.  Some implements took another go at my cherry red ass as the spanking continued past the 30 minute mark.  A lengthy CBT and nipple torment segment completed my maintenance.  I tossed the dice and a 5 appeared.  We are scheduled to attend a spanking carnival at a nearby dungeon on Saturday, so that will suffice as my next maintenance spanking.

Many thanks to all readers and as normal, questions or comments are always welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment