Monday, September 30, 2019

Friday, Saturday, Sunday...Sept 27, 28, 29, spanking party to be used for maintenance spanking.  This is apt to be a long weekend and report, so I thought I would jot some things down as the weekend progresses.  We arrive at the home of the host couple on Friday and enjoyed a wonderful dinner.  After everyone had digested for a bit, the host wife thought 'the boys' needed a warm up before the party tomorrow.   We were both stripped and spanked.  We did not switch partners, but while they were busy, Ms Mirage used the belt while I was bent over the arm of the sofa.  She went for another toy and told me to place myself over the back of the sofa.  I obeyed and took swats from the belt, braided loopy johnny, and bare hand.   Loud swats could be heard from the other couple across the room as my spanking continued.  Soon, she directed me onto the floor, chest on a pillow and knees forcing my hips and ass off the surface of the floor presenting my already red cheeks for more.  I thought what a great position for a predicament spanking.  Like predicament bondage there was no pain as long as one stayed in a compromising position.  As long as I held my ass high, my cock was not touching the floor.  If the force of the spank was hard enough to lower my hips, my cock hit the floor.  I thought further what if a uncomfortable surface was placed under my raised hips...like a plastic astroturf doormat.  I hope she was not reading my mind!!!   Both boys were spanked for a solid hour before we relaxed and went to bed.

Saturday morning, I staggered out of bed and waddled nude to the kitchen to make coffee to be served to her in bed as is our normal custom at home.   Finishing the coffee, I brushed her hair, another morning custom, which was followed by her directing me over her lap for a spanking.   She had secured the purse paddle and wood hairbrush while I was making coffee.  With those and her bare hand, she spanked for about 20 minutes before allowing me to leave the bed.  Sitting on a sore red ass for breakfast was no dream, but the day continued.   Now waiting for the other spankos to arrive for dinner and the main spanking party.  We had discussed a few new spanking games to try out tonight.....more later.

Evening came and guests arrived and dinner was enjoyed by all.  The hostess proclaimed the party was to begin which means all males are completely stripped for the accessibility and enjoyment of the female spankers.  A few new games were discussed and the first one played was a variation of 'Hangman'.  Males lined up in position as each female came up with a word to be used.  In turn each male would offer a letter and if correct the next male took his turn.  Incorrect guesses meant all males were given 5 strokes.  Soon and for each successive round the swats were increased to 10 and finally to 15 strokes for an incorrect guess.  If the boys could not get the correct word and gave up, they would receive 25 strokes from each of the 4 females, making a total of 100 swats.  This was not to be as we successfully guessed each of the 4 words in question.  Much fun and spanking resulted from this game.  Next up was a variation of Blind Mans Bluff.  All males were blindfolded and led into another location and placed in position of legs spread shoulder width and hands on heads.  Ladies then secretly tormented all the men at random, fondling, spanking pinching, stroking, etc. Virtually doing whatever they pleased to whatever male they wanted.  This lasted about 30 minutes, so each male was spanked and tormented by one and sometimes two females.  We then were asked to guess who did what to each.  More laughs and good verbal jousting.  Round two of this game found the men blindfolded, disoriented by leading them around the house ending with a walk thru a gauntlet of females wielding any implements they wished striking wherever they pleased as the male slowly walked completely vulnerable thru the line of females several times.  The third game was called 'Plaything'.  This again called for men to be blindfolded and bound in a compromising position for 15 minutes as the gals circled about enjoying their 'Playthings'.  After 15 minutes the boys were moved to a new position.  Three rounds were played so each male experienced each position.  I can't say for the others, but I had nipples, cock and balls all slapped, pinched, pulled, twisted and ass being soundly spanked with many different implements by the 4 dominant gals in attendance.

A pause for munching was interrupted by a vicious storm causing a power outage and effectively ending the party.  Usually after guests leave, the host couple and us enjoy another round of spankings at night and again in the morning after breakfast.  However the power was not restored, so this did not take place.  Even with that occurrence, I considered my maintenance spanking to be very sound and effective.  The dice were unfriendly as I tossed a one.  Being as the last spanking was on Saturday but the dice rolled on Sunday, she has the choice of the next maintenance spanking to be either Monday (today) or Tuesday.  She smiled and added 'or both'.

Thanks again to all readers and feel free to leave comments or questions as each will be answered.  

No comments:

Post a Comment