Monday, September 23, 2019

Monday, September 23, Maintenance spanking received.  Arriving home from our weekend convention much later on Sunday than originally planned, she decided to put off the due maintenance spanking one more day.  This morning she assured me I would be spanked before the day was over.  Shortly after dinner she designated 9 pm as the time the spanking would begin.  Things unfolded as normal and at 9 o'clock, I found myself nude, bent over the bed with bare ass presented to be spanked.  She came in and laid out 3 implements.  I was not sure if it was because a few symptoms still lingered from my flu like illness of the preceding weekend, but it appeared the spanking would not be as harsh or as long as other spankings have been.  I would soon find out as the leather slapper, purse paddle and doubled leather belt stood at the ready.  She began with a warm up using the slapper.  Many light to medium strokes landed and caused warmth and color to spread throughout both cheeks.  Continuing with more rapid and harder strokes the slapper increased the heat and deepened the color as she spanked in earnest.  The purse paddle followed with its segment of torment.  The cherry wood smacked my flesh with nothing below a medium stroke for several minutes.  Occasionally a very hard stroke caused a yelp from my lips and a tear from my eyes.  I began to notice that only my full cheeks were being struck.  A traditional spanking was in process.  No sideways strikes, no uppercut swings, no inner thighs or inner cheeks felt her swats.  Every stroke landed flush on my full ass.  When that part of the maintenance ended, she used the 4th implement...the bare hand.  Becoming redder and more sore from the repeated same area spanks, my cheeks accepted the onslaught of her bare hand spanking.  Minutes passed, flesh met flesh, yelps escaped and tears streaked my face as she spanked and spanked and spanked.  A sigh of relief was audible when she paused, but short lived as the sound I heard next was the slapping of the two sides of the doubled belt together.  I knew my ass was now going to receive a good belting.  The first swat covered both cheeks with a solid strike and loud smack immediately followed by a yelp.  Every stroke after that was a carbon copy with her standing on my left side.  Just a slight break as she moved to my right side and continued the belting.  Back to my left side and again to the right side as the belt bit into my cheeks for about 10 minutes.  She finally laid it to rest and delivered just a few more hard hand spanks to complete this session.  Standing me up, we hugged and I thanked her between kisses.  We skipped the dice roll as this upcoming weekend we are attending another spanking party which will serve as my next maintenance spanking.

Readers, it is good to be back feeling better and I thank you all for sticking with the blog during this long delay between episodes.  Many read my note explaining the reason for the absence of a posting.  Again many thanks and as always, comments or questions are more than welcome and will be individually answered.  Hoping the next report will be on Sunday after our return from the spanking party.  Until then.....

2 comments: