Sunday, October 6, 2019

Friday, Oct. 4. Spanked for maintenance.  Life and spankings on hold due to travel prep for our pilgrimage south for the winter.  Many things to be done to close up a house for 6 months as well as other life chores. Anyway, she decided to spank me Friday and use the first playoff game between the Yankees and Twins to direct to event.  She got out the flexible leather paddle and a hairbrush to be used on my bare ass.  You are all familiar with how this goes, after each half inning I get spanked according to hits and runs from the team at bat.  The game started right off with the second batter for the Twins homering for a 1 - 0 lead.  Bending over, I took 20 strokes from the leather paddle.  In their half of the first, the Yanks got a double and the hairbrush kissed my cheeks 10 times.  The second inning saw the Twins rack up a double, but no score, so I got 10 more strokes from the paddle.  In the third, Minnesota went ahead 2 - 0 with another solo homer and the hairbrush connected for another 20 strokes.  The Yankees answered in the third scoring 3 runs along with a double and 2 singles.  I stood, bent over and the leather paddle delivered 80 strokes to my reddening cheeks.  Carefully sitting thru the fourth inning as neither team managed a hit.  Little did I know, it would be the only inning I was not spanked as there were many hits and runs by both teams in this game.  In the fifth, the Twins scored another run and the hairbrush soundly smacked my sore ass 35 times.  SORE, did I say sore....not even close as the Yanks added 2 runs in their half and the paddle struck 50 times on my flaming cheeks.  Did not get to sit long and the Twins added a run in the sixth and she used the hairbrush to treat my ass to 20 more hard swats.  I love the Yankees, but 2 solo homers caused me to present my cheeks for 40 more strokes from the leather paddle.  Thank God and Yankee pitching for sitting the Twins down without a hit for the seventh.  My beloved Yankees broke the game open with another 3 runs in their half of the seventh.  Yelps echoed in the room and tears streaked down my face as she gave me 70 strokes with the hairbrush squarely on my crimson ass.  The spanking came to an end in the eighth as the Twins eked out a single, causing a 5 stroke finale with the paddle.  All totaled it came to 110 strokes for the Twins and 250 for the Yankees as they won 10 - 4.  A red hot ass, spanked 350 times, slid in on crisp cool sheets before sleep took over.  Morning arrived and she said you did not roll the dice.  So without hesitation, I did so and breathed a sigh as a 6 appeared.  The next spanking scheduled for Friday will be put off to Saturday as we attend a spanking party on our way south.  That roll will result in a hotel spanking or one at our winter home.

Thanking and apologizing to all readers for the delay in reporting this episode.  Life will slow down soon and maintenance spankings and reporting will get back on track.  Questions and comments will be answered as I have a chance and internet access permits during travel.  Thank you all for your support.  

No comments:

Post a Comment