Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Sunday, August 10, Maintenance Day....spanked long and hard!  Most readers will remember the maintenance spanking was due on Friday, but life interrupted our plans twice and the spanking was put off.  Sunday morning I was up and on about my outdoor chores.  On one of my trips inside, she said I am making an appointment for your spanking at noon....be there.  I agreed and continued with outdoor activities while keeping an eye on the clock.  I came in in time, went upstairs and stripped in preparation.  Nude, I placed myself over the edge of the bed in submission position with my ass presented to accept the spanking.  As the clock turned to 12, she entered the room and handed me the blindfold.  I saw nothing for the next hour.  I could hear the toys being set up and knew there were several.  The warm up began with the leather slapper, I think.  When the strokes became harder, I knew the warm up was over.  Another sign was the slapper being placed between my upper thighs and tapped from side to side.  She kept tapping until my spread was at the max....ass cheeks open wide and cock and balls hanging freely.  The slapper took the opportunity to deliver several uppercut slaps to my dangling parts.  I knew this was going to be an involved session.    The next toy, despite the exposed areas, paddled my cheeks repeatedly.  Many minutes of sound paddling with what I believe was one of our leather paddles...maybe the patent leather one.  Regardless, the paddling continued until I could tell by the heat and soreness that my ass must have been bright red and very well spanked.  Next, I believe was the flexible leather paddle but she used the fur side first.  The pleasurable feel of the fur on tender skin was too nice to last.  After covering most of my legs, back and ass with strokes of the soft fur, the paddle struck.  Cheeks, thighs and balls all got spanked with the smooth leather.   The riding bat took over and with its narrow striking surface, my anus became the prime target.  Struggling to hold position, the riding bat tormented my ass hole and hanging balls with stinging swats lasting several minutes.  A wood backed hairbrush was next but did not spank right away.  She reached between my open legs and grasped my cock and balls and held them firmly while the coarse bristles scoured them briskly.  Moving to my anus the brush never slowed down, scrubbing my butt hole to a bright pink.  A slight pause before I felt the cool fluid on my anus.  Ah, I thought, lotion....but no, the coolness was lube and a butt plug violated my ass hole.  Now, plugged, the hairbrush went about its spanking chore.  Both cheeks took many strikes while the plug filled my anus.  Soon she stood me up after removing the plug.  She pinched and twisted my nipples until a yelp escaped from my lips, then the riding bat and leather slapper spanked my nipples at length.  A hand grasped the back of my neck forcing me back into a bent over position once again presenting my ass.  The leather belt wasted no time in covering both cheeks with many sound swats.  The purse paddle, discipline stick and several other implements spanked my ass while tears moistened the blindfold.  Some toys got a second turn and the spanking went on for quite some time.  When she finally stood me to remove the blindfold, I noticed one hour and 7 minutes had passed.  Relief was on my side as the rolling dice came to rest with a 6 on top.  Next Sunday I will be again spanked for maintenance.

Thanks to all readers and once again I apologize for the late posting of this episode.  Perhaps next Sunday I can do better.  Questions, comments...all welcome and will be answered.

No comments:

Post a Comment