Monday, August 19, 2019

Sunday, August 18, Maintenance Day.  We enjoyed a good weekend and accomplished a lot of nagging outdoor chores.  About midday, she determined and said I think about 8 pm would be a good time for you to be spanked....be ready.  The day passed without issue and after outdoor work was done, I stripped for a shower.  Remaining nude, we had dinner and watched a bit of news on the TV.  Nearing 8, I went to the bedroom. prepared a place, bent over the bed, presented my ass and waited.  When she arrived, she began to assemble the implements to be used for my maintenance spanking.  I saw, the leather belt, leather slapper, two short floggers, the purse paddle and a short, heart shaped cherry wood paddle.  The business end was no bigger than a small hairbrush and the handle was just over 7 inches long.  Being cherry wood and having been spanked with it quite some time ago, I remembered it felt much like a wooden spoon...small area, concentrated force and quite painful.  The spanking got under way with a warm up from the belt.  Several soft to medium strikes reddened and warmed my presented ass cheeks nicely.  With no gradual increase in intensity, the belt began to mean business.  Hard swats covered both cheeks and I began to squirm and utter muffled yelps.  The slapper followed and stung my flesh before being thrust between my upper thighs making me spread my legs exposing more tender areas and hanging balls.  She wasted no time in slapping my balls with uppercut swings.  Holding position, yelping and shedding tears, I knew I was in for it when she grabbed the purse paddle next.  A hard strike on my left cheek was immediately followed by another on my right causing loud howls.  Many landed on alternating cheeks over the next several minutes.  Not a real fast tempo, but sound strokes from the solid cherry wood.  I was really being paddled.  Finally being put to rest, the purse paddle yielded to a short flogger.  The short leather falls stung my flesh with each strike.  Several were swung in uppercut style covering my cock and balls with leather strikes.  Minutes passed before I felt the solid swat of the small heart shaped paddle.  Ass cheeks were being covered with hard, painful strikes.  This little paddle was much more that it appears.  More tears, more yelps and slight movement on my part lasted several more minutes.  The second flogger was brought on to finish things out.  Taking the lead from its brother, it swung quickly and flogged my balls, cock and anus with fire.  A few on the red hot cheeks, but most were ass hole, cock and ball aimed and hit with amazing accuracy.  It all ended with bare hand swats on both cheeks and 10 or more on my anus to close things out.  She stood me up and said I had taken 50 swats with each of the 6 toys.  A hug, kiss and a thank you preceded my tossing the dice.    It came up a '5' meaning Saturday will be the next maintenance day.  She quickly reminded me we will be away Saturday, so you will probably be spanked on Friday........or BOTH!!!

I thank all you readers and hope more are discovering this maintenance spanking blog.  Do not hesitate to ask questions or give comments, all are welcome.  Until next time, be well.

2 comments:

  1. What kind of handle does the cherry wood paddle have? It or braided with leather?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is all cherry wood. I will try to get a photo of it and post it next time.

    ReplyDelete