Wednesday, June 5, 2019

June 5, Birthday spankings continue.  Another day of periodic spankings in the honor of my birthday on Monday. 

Product Review:     Within a few days I had received a mailing from Paloqueth.  Upon opening, I found professional looking products shipped in very discrete packaging.  Continuing the opening of the anal training butt plugs, I was impressed.  Each plug was smooth with no seams or rough areas often found from injection moulding.  Each plug had a concave base making it easy to be placed on a flat surface to be inserted by sitting on it.  Also flat enough so after insertion, sitting was not uncomfortable.  Another point important to me, being a somewhat flat base, spanking was possible, unlike other plugs which have a large ring or handle protruding after insertion.  The material was firm yet flexible with a moderately rounded tip.  A great improvement from hard plastic or glass or the bagged jelly feeling of others I have tried.  Designed for long term wear with a narrow shaft after the bulb which allows the anus to nearly close after the bulb has been inserted.  The instructions were clear, complete and easy to follow in 3 languages.   A quick initial washing and I was ready to go.  I used a puddle of the supplied lube about the size of a dime on a finger to lube my anus.  About 3 times that amount easily covered the plug.   It was the smallest of the four and easily inserted with no problems.  I could feel my anus closing around the narrow shaft behind the bulb holding the plug in place.  I could sit, walk, bend or squat with no discomfort or feeling the plug would come out.  After a suitable time period, I removed the plug with little effort and no complications. Following the cleaning and air drying instructions, I moved to the next size plug in the training set.  It looked to be about the same or slightly larger diameter as the first one, but longer.  Following the above procedure, I inserted the plug with the same ease but experienced a very different feeling resulting from the longer length.  I was able to move about the same way as with the smaller plug inserted and was confident I could perform my chores or be spanked with any of these fine plugs inserted.  The Third in the set is somewhat larger in diameter and slightly different shaped on the tip end, but had the narrow shaft for long term wear.  After insertion, I felt the entire internal cavity was fully plugged yet quite secure.  Again being able to sit, walk, bend or squat with no discomfort or feeling it would fall out. 

Next time we'll review the largest plug and the penis ring set.  Questions or comments are always welcome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment