Thursday, June 6, 2019

Thursday, June 6, Celebration of D-Day and a pre-breakfast spanking celebrating my birthday on Monday.  Bare hand, leather slapper and wood paddle all combined to color my cheeks red.  Spanked again later in the day, the week long birthday spanking continues.

Product Review:  Continuing with my review of the 4 plug anal training set from Paloqueth.  Spreading the lube, I went for the final size plug.  Several attempts failed before I surrendered.  Perhaps on another day or with the assistance of my partner with a different angle, the insertion will be successful.  I will comment on the lube supplied with the set.  Easy open cap on the tube was just the beginning.  Simple to spread, use and clean up makes it a very fine lube product.  Also in the set is a lube syringe and enema bulb.  I would recommend this training set for anyone new to anal play as well as a novice or experienced user.  Very reasonably priced, this set is a great addition to anyone's play bag. 

Moving to the cock ring set, it was displayed nicely in its packaging.  Opening the resealable plastic package was easy and gives full access to the 3 rings and ball harness.  I decided to try the ball harness first.  Very flexible and elastic, I stretched the loop designed to hold the balls and attempted to slip it on.  Unfortunately, I was unable to get both the boys in cased.  I do feel most of the problem is personal to me as the two piercings in my scrotum prevented this device from working properly.  Moving on from that. I did feel the other 3 cock rings were very good.  Easily stretched, they were placed in different position along the shaft.  Comfortable yet snug whether placed at the base, midway along the shaft or at the tip like a glans ring.  I even tried all 3 locations at once and felt comfortable.  I have no doubt any of these rings used singularly or together will reach their goal.  To comfortably retard but not impede ejaculation.  The different textures of the rings only add to the unique look of these cock rings.  I then tried one around my balls.  I was able to  stretch it enough to get both boys thru and the ring above the piercings.  Success!!, balls now secured by a ring and the other two in place on the shaft.  Entire genital package held firmly and beautifully on display.  All pieces cleaned as easy as the butt plugs and placed back in their plastic case.  I am satisfied with this product even though I was unable to use the harness.  I can truthfully recommend this cock ring set for all users. 

My thanks to Paloqueth for allowing me to review and actually try out these products.  Check out  their entire line at their web site at WWW.paloqueth.com/products.

I will entertain questions on the products I tested.     

No comments:

Post a Comment