Thursday, June 13, 2019

Thursday, June 13, SPANKED for maintenance.  Originally scheduled for last night, Wednesday, the shear amount of planing, packing, and doing to prepare for leaving a home for a six month absence took precedence.  Tonight however was another story.  I got home from my meeting about 9:15 and before the door was even closed, she was saying to get out of my clothes, I was being spanked shortly.   Getting nude in the bedroom, I could see the 3 implements to be used in my maintenance spanking.  Three completely distinctly different feeling toys at the ready to soundly spank my presented bare ass.  The doubled belt, a traditional wood backed hairbrush and the rubber paddle.


When she said it was time, I reported to the bedroom, placed myself into position, presented my ass and waited.  A few minutes later she entered and adjusted the lights.  She chose the doubled belt to start the spanking.  Light strokes served as a warm up but soon the intensity grew until solid strokes were lashing both cheeks.  Switching sides, she thoroughly covered my entire ass with strikes from the two inch wide leather.  Holding position but yielding yelps and eyes moistening, the belting went on.  Some strokes landed on alternating cheeks while others covered both cheeks at once.  After several minutes of spanking, the belt rested.  A brief pause before the next implement began its segment.  The hairbrush meets the reddened cheeks and the hairbrush won.  Sound swats landing on one cheek at a time for many minutes increased my yelps and tears.  I adjusted slightly and protruded my ass out further to accept the onslaught of the hairbrush.  Adjusting a bit herself, she began to spank lower cheeks and sit spots.  A few on the upper thighs stung like hell but the rhythm was never interrupted.  The hairbrush spanked me thoroughly and colored my ass to a bright red.  The meat was not fully cooked yet as she picked up the rubber paddle.  I purchased this and the matching rubber strap on a dare and was told rubber implements bring spanking to another level.  It was a correct assessment and I do believe the rubber toys deliver very sound and painful swats.  If I had not been spanked yet during this session, I was certainly being spanked now.  Yelps increased, tears flowed and ass cheeks got more red and more sore.  Struggling to hold position, the strokes landed hard and fast.  Finally it was over and I let out a deep breath.  She stood me up and we hugged and kissed.  There is a spanking party on Sunday in Atlanta which we will try to attend.  If this is not possible, I will be spanked at home on Sunday, so a dice roll was not necessary.  Sunday is the next maintenance spanking.

I truly appreciate all readers of this blog.  All questions and comments are welcome and will be addressed individually right here.   

No comments:

Post a Comment