Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Tuesday-Wednesday, Aug. 21-22, spanked for maintenance.  The scheduled date of Monday was postponed due to life getting in the way.  Tuesday early evening saw her lay out 7 implements and a hip support before calling me with the words "Time to be Spanked".  While positioning myself, I saw the leather slapper, big wood paddle, purse paddle, coiled rope, riding bat, rubber strap and rubber paddle.  The slapper began with a warm up across both cheeks.  Slow but steady strikes increased in intensity until full force lasting about five minutes.  Cheeks now sported a warm pink glow.  Riding bat was next and stung my flesh with biting strikes following the customary swish through the air.  In no time the bat was stuck between my thighs slapping sideways until my legs were spread wide until my package hung like a helpless target.  Uppercut strokes landed stinging my balls and an occasional downward stroke slapped the head of my cock.  All toys took a brief segment and the following the last toy, the rubber strap, she said you are quite red ( I nearly interjected 'and sore' but thought better of it), let's finish this during the game.  It was to be a wood night as the toys to be used for the game were the big wood paddle and Brazilian Cherry paddle with holes.  We settled in to watch the Yanks against the Marlins.  Gingerly my red ass sat on the sofa and the game started.  Yanks mustered a single in the first and I presented my ass for the strokes.  The Brazilian Cherry answered the call and five strokes later both cheeks were bright red again.  I knew by the end these two implements would me crimson and deep tissue soreness which would last for days.  Maima got nothing in their half of the first, but in the second the Yankees got 2 singles so before I knew it I was bent over and the wood paddle was landing 10 hard strokes.  Miami, did not help as they got a single in their half and the Cherry wood paddled me hard producing more redness, deep tissue bruising and 5 yelps.   We had started later than normal and with no activity in either half of the third, she fell asleep.  I continued to total the swats due me for the remainder of the game.  It lasted 12 innings so I did not wake her in the wee hours and felt I could receive the rest of the strokes in the morning.  Not a lot of hitting or scoring in this pitchers duel and the final score was Yanks 2, Marlins 1.  After I served breakfast, I noticed she had prepared a hip support and both paddles were at the ready.  She called me in and said 'present your ass, I want to finish your spanking'.  I gave her my tally sheet and got into position.  Unlike during the game, there would be no delay between paddling segments.  She did alternate paddles as she would have last night and only paused long enough to change paddles and check the sheet for the number of strokes.  I was to receive 120 strokes to complete the maintenance spanking.  I took in succession, 35, 10, 10, 20, 5, 5, 5, 5, and 25.  The last 25 were for the Yankees scoring the winning run in the 12th inning.  She got another toy out to help.  10 with the wood paddle, 10 with the guest rubber paddle and 5 with the Brazilian Cherry to finish me off. 

We are attending a spanking party on Saturday so I felt that would be the next time.  Just for fun, she said, roll the dice.  No luck for me as I tossed a 'ONE'.  Fine, she said she would determine if I would be spanked on Thursday or not until Friday at the hotel.  Then the party is Saturday..... I know I will be sore until at least next Monday or Tuesday.

Thanking all my readers for their continued support and each of their questions or comments will be answered right here.   

2 comments: