Saturday, August 11, 2018

Friday, Aug 10,  Spanked in Nashville for Maintenance.  Astute readers will recall the spanking was due on Thursday, however, we put it off one day to attend a spanking function at the Mark, a dungeon in Nashville TN.  The trip was for a service appointment for my truck and to deliver a spanking machine I was donating to the Mark.  After checking in, help was recruited to carry the machine indoors and set it up.  It will be an interesting addition to all the dungeon equipment they already have at that fine dungeon.  After getting the machine functional it was about time for the ice-breaker games to begin.  They hold these on spanking nights to loosen the crown, present the opportunity to meet others and to insure everyone who desires, at least one spanking.  Spankees are called forward one at a time, they randomly chose a spanker, the number of strokes and a toy.  Then take position over a spanking horse and bare their ass to the level they are comfortable with, and the spanker delivers the strokes in front of the crowd.  Good fun for everyone.  We played long enough for me to be called forward twice to receive a spanking from a spanker I had never met before.  Ms Mirage decided soon after that it was time for a real spanking.  Twice I had bared my ass for the ice-breaker spankings, but now I was stripped totally nude and placed on a spanking bench.  We had only brought a few toys as we were still unsure of her ability, however Ms Mirage was ready to use them all.  A nice bare hand spanking for a warm up and then she brought on the doubled belt.  The unmistakable sound of leather slapping leather and leather slapping flesh filled the dungeon along with sounds of other sessions going on.  The two new rubber implements, the coiled rope, the riding bat, the braided leather loopy johnny, and the purse paddle all took turns as my ass was treated to a 55 minute continuous spanking session.  We chatted with some friends while I cleaned the bench.  Several minutes later, she directed me to put on my collar/cuff set.  I obeyed at once and now standing totally nude, slightly behind her, head lowered, wearing a leather collar, leash, and matching wrist and ankle cuffs.  Several more minutes and after she finished her conversation, she told me to pick up the toy bag.  She grasped the leash and led me to the opposite side of the dungeon to the St. Andrews cross and using the cuffs, bound me spread eagle to the cross.  Once again, every implement had its way with me.  45 minutes later a nearly limp body with crimson cheeks was detached from the cross.  She requested a drink and I hurried to the refreshments.  She relaxed and drank while I cleaned the cross.  Feeling a bit tired on the recovering leg, she told me to pack up the toys.  I cleaned all the toys, packed the bag, removed the collar/cuff set and got dressed.  A few more quick conversations and after just over 3 hours in attendance, we left for the hotel.   Morning saw her decide I should have a refresher and placed me on the bed with two pillows raising my ass up for an easy target.  This would be a long and sore drive home from Nashville.  The braided leather loopy johnny and the rubber strap were going to make sure of that.  Arriving home, we tossed the dice and scheduled Wednesday as the next time I will be turned ass up and spanked for maintenance.

Thanks to all for reading and your comments and questions are welcome and will be answered individually.     

2 comments:

  1. Yes, The Mark is one of the nicest ones I have been to. 1763 in Atlanta is also very nice. There are others too, but those 2 stand out in my mind.

    ReplyDelete