Monday, August 6, 2018

Sunday, Aug 5, Maintenance Day.  It is rare that I am spanked for maintenance on consecutive days, but with a full Monday planned, she opted for today.  She decided to use a baseball game to drive the spanking.  Two implements were put into place, the big wood paddle and the doubled belt.  The game began with some hitting, but no score.  The Yanks got 2 singles in the first and I collected 10 strokes from the wood paddle....all hard.  The Sox got a double in their half and I was bent over to receive 10 strokes from the belt.  The same for the Sox in the 2nd and the third innings while the Yanks got nothing.  I took 10 with the paddle and 10 with the belt at the end of each inning.  Without any scoring, the game was moving right along and my ass was beginning to get sore.  Nothing for either team in the 4th  but the Yanks managed a single in the 5th; 5 more hard strokes.  A solo home run in the bottom of the 5th produced the first run of the game.  I stood, presented my ass and took 20 of the  hardest strokes the belt had to offer.  The 6th inning saw only a single from the Sox and 5 strokes were absorbed by my reddening cheeks.  In the 7th the Yanks made their move and scored 4 runs with a few hits and the total was 90 strokes.  That many strokes from a wood paddle was sure to turn sore cheeks to a  bright red and deep tissue soreness.  Another 5 from the single in the top of the eighth was just enough to keep the heat and soreness at a peak.  I the bottom of the 9th, the Sox scored 3 runs and tied the game with 3 walks only one hit.  65 more hard strokes landed on an ass which was already well paddled and belted.  The game ended in the 10 when the Sox scored the winning run on a walk and two singles.  The game was over, but the spanking was not. I had to present my crimson cheeks as a target for another 30 hard strokes. 

The dice were tossed and another spanking is on tap for Thursday.

Thanks for reading and same as always, questions or comments are most welcome.

2 comments:

  1. I'll never understand the scoring of the strokes, but I like the way you narrate the game!

    ReplyDelete
  2. After each half inning, I total up the spanks. 5 for a single, 10 for a double, 15 for a triple and 20 for each run scored.

    ReplyDelete