Sunday, August 5, 2018

Saturday, August 4,  Spanked for Maintenance.  Following the last maintenance spanking we learned she was capable of delivering a sound spanking at that stage of her recovery.  When today rolled around, even at breakfast, she mentioned the due date and that I would be spanked this evening.  When I arrived in the bedroom at the designated time, she had already been there.  A pillow had be placed for my hips and 8 toys were laid out along with the blindfold.  The toys were, the purse paddle, the coiled rope, leather slapper, thin oak paddle, riding bat, doubled belt and both new toys, the rubber paddle and strap.  In no time it seemed like these two have become a staple.  I donned the blindfold and took position.  Her soft bare hand touch on my bare ass gave way to a warm up with the coiled rope.  As it lengthened, more rapid and harder strokes turned cheeks to pink.  Even a few uppercut strokes between my legs told my cock and balls they were not forgotten.  That proved to be the longest segment with one implement.  I believe the rubber strap came next and stung my ass to the point of my not being able to definitely recognize other toys.  This took surprisingly few strokes and I learned this was to be the pattern.  A few strokes by each toy but used several times.  I think the thin oak paddle was next and I recalled its stinging welts.  The riding bat swished through the air and bit into my tenderized cheeks.   I partially stood to relieve the stretched skin on my ass.  This move backfired as she immediately used the riding bat to slap my nipples.  After several slaps on each, I bent to protect them only to receive a hard stroke from the pubber paddle.  A yelp and a quick return to standing exposed my nipples again.  The riding bat found them with sound slaps which caused another bend over on my part which in turn caused another sound paddling with the rubber.  I took a few before I stood again.  This time she pushed my shoulders back down on the bed more forward than before.  My thighs were now pressed against the bed which made my ass stretched, exposed, and immobile.  The doubled belt would now have its way with that deeply reddening easy target.  The sound of leather slapping leather each time it met my cheeks.  A revisit from each toy twice more soundly spanked my ass to a deep purple.  When she removed my blindfold, tear tracks covered my face.  A 30 minute solid spanking drew to a close with a hug, kiss and thank you to her.

I tossed the dice and a 'one' came up.  We normally add 1 which mean Monday for the next maintenance session.  She quickly said we can't do Monday as it is a Dr. appointment for her and a meeting night for me.  She smiled and made her decision.  So sore ass or not, I will be spanked again on Sunday.  I don't have to be concerned about her ability to administer the next sound maintenance spanking.

Thank you readers, I do hope questions or comments are left here and they will be individually answered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment