Sunday, April 1, 2018

Sunday, Easter and Maintenance Day.  After a significant life happening which sidetracked us for nearly a week, a maintenance spanking was going to take place.  Stripped and in position, I presented my ass which had not been spanked in almost 2 weeks.  She began with a light hand spanking, slowly introducing my cheeks to the solid strokes which were ahead.  With the good hand warm up over, she switched to the leather slapper.  Again, light strikes began covering every inch of my cheeks.  Soon the intensity increased along with the tempo and the spanking began to take place.  Another notch of intensity and the leather began to bite into reddening flesh.  Full force strokes were now the norm and the slapper showed no sign of letup.  I began to squirm and utter soft yelps but she continued with the slapper many minutes turning my ass more red with each strike.  I took a deep breath as she retired the slapper and picked up both the purse paddle and riding bat.  Medium strokes from the cherry wood paddle kept up the assault, kept the yelps coming and deepened the red color of both cheeks.  Out of nowhere came a very hard stroke from the riding bat.  A loud yelp escaped from my lips, a welt raised across my left cheek, the leather tip bit into well spanked skin.  More medium strokes from the purse paddle took their toll before another very harsh stroke treated my right cheek to a cane like welt.  This was repeated twice more for each cheek as my eyes moistened.  Now the riding bat acted solo in delivering very hard strokes rapid fire.  Nearly screaming now as she soundly whipped my ass with the riding bat.  I stood slightly to escape the pain, but she pushed me back down, stretching the skin, whipping more, tears flowed, color went to deep red.  A few more minutes of the riding bat before the purse came on again.  Its role this time was not medium strokes and it soundly paddled my ass.  More tears, more yelping, more paddling as this over due maintenance spanking continued.   Several minutes of sound paddling preceded her calling this spanking over.  I was gaining composure while she tossed the dice.  Wednesday, will see my ass spanked again for maintenance.

Thank you all for your patience during this postponement.  I do appreciate all readers and will address all questions or comments left here.  Thank you all again.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I was crying along with you, when I read this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did shed many tears during this spanking. Outside of being overdue, it was short, harsh, and very effective. I do hope I never have to wait for almost 2 weeks between spankings again. Thank you very much for reading and your comments.

    ReplyDelete