Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Monday, March 19, Maintenance Day.  Originally scheduled for Saturday, a weekend away threw us a curveball and we had to delay the spanking until Monday.  I returned from my meeting, stripped, got a cold beer and sat to relax with her for awhile.  We chatted about the day, etc and after some time had passed she said 'anytime you're ready'.  I strolled to the bedroom and found she had laid out the leather slapper, the coiled rope and a hairbrush.  I took position, presenting my bare ass and waited.  Upon entering she massaged my cheeks and lower back just to further relax me.  The rope was the choice to warm up and begin the spanking.  Mild swinging of the rope caused me to feel the strands striking both cheeks with a soft whipping sensation.  The skin responded by turning a pink shade that deepened as the strikes became faster and harder.  The pain increased as well as the spanking was now in full swing.  The soft strikes became harsh lashes with the stepping up of the intensity.  Audible sounds escaped from my lips as the rope continued its whipping assault on my bare cheeks.  A brief pause allowed me to breathe normally for a second or two.  The leather slapper came on to assure me the warm up segment was over as it started out with hard strikes from the onset.  A totally different sensation as the wide leather replaced the narrow rope, slapping my ass repeatedly without hesitation.  The already red skin was treated to a non stop slapping for many minutes.  The groans upgraded themselves to yelps as the leather relentlessly spanked bare skin.  Holding position became more of a challenge and I knew my ass had no escape from the leather as the spanking went on and on.  By now, the cheeks were bright red and quite sore as they caught a brief pause as the hairbrush replaced the leather.  The brush meant business, the spanking and the yelps resumed and the ass accepted without choice.  She placed her left hand on the top of my cheeks to assist with her deadly aim.  She skillfully directed the brush to strike every exposed inch of both cheeks with hard smacks.  A solid hairbrushing ensued for many minutes, only to yield to her bare hands for the final episode of this maintenance spanking.  Although not a firm as the wood hairbrush, the hands were delivering a long and hard spanking, bad boy style. Stinging my entire ass with rapid fire hard strikes.  When finally over, I had been and felt thoroughly spanked for maintenance.  The spanking gods smiled upon the roll of the dice as a 6 appeared.  Again, 7 days from now, next Monday, another maintenance spanking will be due.

Thank you all for reading and as always, your comments or questions will be answered as soon as possible.   

2 comments:

  1. Glad you got a reprieve of a few days.
    Finally found some spare time to read your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment. We finally found a chance to spank me again.

    ReplyDelete