Saturday, April 14, 2018

Thursday, April 12, day one of the maintenance weekend with are good friends from the Northeast.  After a day of sightseeing and a fine dinner we returned to the house.  The spankings began about nine and lasted about 2 1/2 hours.  Both ladies spanked both us male subs extensively.  Beginning with OTK on the sofas, then switching partners, we wound up kneeling on the seat of the sofa with elbows resting on the back, ass protruding out.  Both ladies tag teamed each of us.  Off to the spare room/dungeon we were placed prone on beds and spanked with wood, leather, canes and crops for a solid hour.  Breaking up about 11:30 for a snack, we rested and discussed our first day.  Today, is day two and can only imagine what it will bring.  After all it is Friday the 13th.

Beginning later in the evening, we were brought to different rooms.  Pete (not his real name) and Jane, (not her real name) took the living room while my Dominant led me to the spare bedroom.  I could only hear the sounds from the living room, but knew Pete was being spanked solidly.  Short pauses to change positions or implements were the only silent periods.  The sounds of spanking are unmistakable and he was getting a good one.  In the spare room, I was placed prone on the bed again. like the evening before, except pillows were placed under my hips.  My ass was raised and quite vulnerable.  A quick bare hand warm up took place prior to the wood meeting the skin.  It must have been wood implement night in her mind as several sizes, shapes and weights of wood paddles smacked across both cheeks.  My yelps were much louder than normal as the strokes seemed much harder.  I forgot all about Pete in the next room and concentrated on the relentless paddling my ass was experiencing.  She turned me over on my back and spread open my legs.  A very thin, narrow wood paddle was slapping my balls while she tormented my nipples without mercy.  Next she lifted both ankles way back over my head and paddled me soundly in the diaper position while I nearly screamed.  Not sure if Pete could here me if he was tending to his own spanking.  Flipping me over again, I was paddled again before being tucked in and told to stay there.  She then went out to assist Jane in her spanking of Pete.  That lasted about another hour before she came to bed.  I wonder of day 3 (Saturday) will be my turn to be double teamed.

Saturday and Sundays spankings will be covered in the next issue.  Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment