Monday, April 23, 2018

Monday, April 23, Maintenance Day.  Originally scheduled for Friday, the weekend threw conflicts at us and twice rescheduled the maintenance spanking.  Today, Monday, we got the opportunity to administer the maintenance session.  At 8 pm she said it is time and we went to the bedroom set up the implements.  Assuming the position, I saw several toys being placed out.  She chose the leather slapper for the warmup and after a complete warming period it continued to lash my cheeks to a nice pink color.  Staying with leather, the doubled belt took over and my ass went from pink to bright red in minutes.  Many hard strikes landed across both cheeks causing yelps and some tears.  Next she handled the wood hair brush like a pro.  The brush spanked hard, the cheeks recoiled, the yelps sounded and the tears flowed.  I squirmed a bit too much for her liking so she grasped my balls to hold me still.  The hair brush continued to assault my reddening flesh as a very sound maintenance spanking was being administered.  She spread my legs a bit as she took up the narrow hair brush.  It performed well doing its patented spanking of my inner cheeks and thighs.  She scoured my balls while holding them in place.  Striking and scrubbing went on alternating their attacks as I yelped without control.  Following this act, the riding crop and riding whip tag teamed and my ass took the abuse.  Slapping all over the cheeks and thighs with an occasional strike to my package, together the similar toys completed their portion of the session.  The wood purse paddle finished the spanking on a solid note.  The dice were tossed and a 4 appeared,  This schedules the next spanking on Saturday.  A weekend trip is place so this date is already suspect.  She said you may be spanked before we leave and again when we return.  Time will tell.

Thanks to all readers and your questions and comments will be answered.   

No comments:

Post a Comment