Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Monday, April 9, Maintenance Day.  Originally scheduled for Saturday, an impromptu weekend trip pushed the maintenance session to Monday.  We returned home about 9:45 after a meeting and as the door closed and was locked she said "Get out of your clothes and get ready, you're getting spanked at 10 pm".  Obeying immediately, I headed to the bedroom.  Stripping completely, placing head down and presenting my ass for a spanking.  She entered and began placing several implements out for her use.  She chose the leather slapper for the warm up and we were under way.  The slapper performed well completely warming and coloring both cheeks.  Her hand slid between my thighs, cupped and squeezed my balls.  I spread a bit to accommodate her.  Next she used two implements together to continue the spanking.  The riding bat and massage thumper delivered a sting and thud assault that lasted many minutes. The bat swung hard to provide a good sting while the thumper landed strike after strike of solid thud.  No area was left untouched and the implements left their iconic results on entire cheeks, inner cheeks and upper thighs.  Squirming and tearing, I again felt the hand slide between my thighs for more ball torment as I spread even further.  Now a bare handed spanking covered both cheeks with hard strikes.  Even my asshole was targeted as my open legs exposed it to the hand spanking I was enduring.  Several minutes later she picked up the hair brush and solid strikes landed on both cheeks.  She continued the hair brushing at a brisk pace causing extended yelps from me and I slightly stood to relieve some of the pain.  The hair brush didn't care or even slow its spanking of both cheeks.  Several minutes of this and I knew my skin was darkening with red color.  The hair brush segment ended with a scrubbing or the bristles across my balls, cock and anus.  She finished with the directive to crawl up and kneel on the bed.  I knew what was coming next.  My red hot cheeks could feel the cool moist lube as I was about to be ass fucked.  The dildo pressed against my back door until it yielded and the fucking began.  The dildo found home as I knelt head down and ass up in total submission .  I have often said I feel this is the ultimate act of male submission.  The ass fucking completed, a bit more spanking preceded the session from slipping into acts we do not discuss here.

We chose not to roll dice as we are expecting friends from the northeast for a weekend.  They are members of the spanking party group we attend during our summer stay in the northeast.  Over their stay, both males will be subject to many long spankings.  We felt this could serve as my next maintenance session.

A big thank you to all readers and as usual, questions or comments will be answered. 
     

2 comments:

  1. Has your delicate tissue ever split from the bristle scrubbing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So far, no. The scrubbing has become almost an everytime thing. Having the brush in her hand and my legs spread open, After a good hairbrush spanking, it is easy to flip the brush over and scrub those tender areas until they are brite pink.

    ReplyDelete