Saturday, August 26, 2017

Wednesday, Aug 23, Maintenance Day.  The spanking was only a few hours late, but this report is very late and my apologies.  Tuesday night was not good for personal reasons, but Wednesday was not going to get past us.  Following our morning coffee I serve in bed, I always brush her hair.  Shortly after that, the hair brush changed hands and she directed me into the modified wheelbarrow position.  As she sat in bed I was placed prone with legs spread around her hips.  The spanking began with bare hands slapping the bare, immobile, spread wide cheeks before them.  Following a good warming and reddening, my ass was visited by the hairbrush.  Spanks rained down firmly and rapidly covering every inch of exposed flesh.  The brush reached all of the outer and inner cheeks and inner thighs.  From out of nowhere came the riding crop which stung with authority the back of my balls and anus along with the rest of my ass.  The swish through the air and the narrow leather tip spanked me for many minutes.  I had no idea where she was getting the toys, but somehow the flexible leather paddle was in her hand.  Its wide smooth leather surface covered my cheeks quickly but it continued long and hard as yelping followed each strike.  Each implement including bare hands took another turn in rounding out my maintenance spanking.  The final result was a very bright red, quite sore and well spanked ass.  Soon, given my position, her hands found their mark as some CBT began.  This led into things we do not discuss here as you know.  Quite some time later, we crawled out of bed and tossed the dice.  On Saturday, I will be treated to another round of maintenance as my Dominant Mistress will deliver the spanking I need.

Thanks for reading and your comments or questions will be answered.

3 comments:

  1. Question: in the modified wheelbarrow position, where are your feet? Are they behind Her back?

    ReplyDelete
  2. In this case, my knees were outside of her hips and bent so my feet are in the air or against the headboard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! Okay, thank you for the clarification. I've been trying to picture in my head, and always got stumped when it came to where the feet went.

    ReplyDelete