Monday, August 21, 2017

Saturday, August, 19....Maintenance Day at the Spanking Party.  Driving to a neighboring state to attend a spanking party was to serve as my maintenance spanking once again.  Other guests arrived shortly after us and dinner was enjoyed by all.  Soon the meat of the evening was at hand and like any CFNM event, all the male subs were stripped and seated next to their Dominant females.  As normal, the spanking began with a round robin where nude males were draped over the laps of the Dominant ladies and spanked.  At the directed time each moved one lap in clockwise motion and again spanked.  This was repeated until each male was spanked by each female.  Following this warm up activity, the board game started.  Moving our tokens around the board with the roll of the dice we land on squares which directs by whom, with what implement and the way we were to be spanked.  Interesting scenarios were played out as the ladies thoroughly spanked us until the game ends well over an hour later.  I recall a turn which called for me being spanked in the diaper position.  I lied on my back and pulled my legs up and back as far as I could but the gal hooked her left arm behind my heels and moved my legs further back.  She had chosen a wood hair brush and soundly spanked my vulnerable and immobile ass which was exposed to the ceiling.  The diaper position, aside from being one of the most humiliating positions, stretches the skin very tight and each spank is painful.  Somehow, it seemed the strap was used most often during the game and each of the men, including me, were strapped several times. A break for liquid refreshment and dessert was next in line.  The next game saw the men draw a ladies name and she in turn drew a spanking scenario from another jar.  After each male drew and the spanking carried out, the ladies then drew a mans name while he then drew the scenario from the jar.  We were all spanked by each lady several more times over the course of the game.  After some folks left, the remaining few again had some refreshments and good conversion.  Before bed, the male host and I were brought to the dungeon for our bedtime spankings.  Mine seemed to last just under an hour and I was put to bed with a well spanked bright red bottom.  I have no idea how long he was spanked, but the next morning we all enjoyed a visit to a restaurant specializing in omelettes.  What a treat.  We will be hosting the party next month.  After returning home Sunday, I tossed the dice and rolled a TWO.  On Tuesday, I will be spanked again for maintenance.

Thanks for being loyal readers and following these episodes.  Any questions or comments we be answered individually.

2 comments:

  1. These parties are so vivid in their descriptions, cowboy. So easy to imagine what's going on. Sounds like a good time, and a red, sore bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These parties are wonderful. I have been to several spanking parties and these rank up there with the best. Great folks, great food and a great time.... red sore bottoms on all the males.

    ReplyDelete