Tuesday, August 15, 2017

August 15, FINALLY - Maintenance Day.  I find it hard to believe so much time has passed since my last episode.  However, valid or not, there is a reason.  A 17 day camping trip covering 3 states and surrounded with vanillas prevented even a thought of a spanking during that span.  Michigan, Ohio and Tennessee were visited and enjoyed.  Arriving back home late Saturday night, it was just too late to consider a spanking.  Sunday was spent with family and unpacking and unwinding so again my ass went to bed unspanked.  Monday looked good until evening when my Dominant was under par so we again cancelled it.  Tuesday morning she awoke with the words flowing from her mouth...."You're getting spanked today".  We made an appointment and began the day.  After dinner the appointed time came about and I reported to the bedroom.  Laid out were 8 implements and a blindfold.  When she entered, only two commands were issued...'put the blindfold on and present your ass'.  I obeyed and we started nearly immediately with a nice bare hand warm up.  The warm up ended as the spanks grew harder.  The flexible leather paddle stung my cheeks with a very hard and loud SMACK!!  The spanks came fast and hard as did the red color and burning pain.  Next she used an exotic wood paddle.  This one had no holes but was very solid, smooth and dense.  A close grain light colored wood led me to believe it was maple.  Regardless of the look or color, it paddled both cheeks to a deep red and most likely bruised the deep tissue.  A nearly seamless transition from the heavy thud of the maple to the fire like sting of the riding bat.  The swish through the air followed by the slap against flesh was very quick.  About 30 hard and fast smacks from the bat yielded to the shaft of the bat being placed between my thighs and tapped side to side.  You know as I do, this was the signal to spread my legs.  I complied, but the tapping continued, so I spread even further.  The bat changed from horizontal to vertical and spanked cock, balls and anus until I was yelping with each stroke.  Difficult for me to discern which came next or in what order but each implement had its turn.  The narrow wood hairbrush spanked everything and then scoured the tender areas with its short coarse bristles.  Something new came next.  She stood me up, placed the narrow hairbrush, bristles upward under my cock and lifted it slightly.  Then the riding bat slapped the top of my cock against the bristles of the brush.  This nearly had me in tears.  The leather tip of the bat then spanked both nipples until pink.  Bending me back over there was more paddling from the patent leather, big wood, exotic wood, and flexible leather paddles.  More hair brushing, more riding bat, and more bare hand spanking.  Finally she stood me up on wobbly knees and removed the blindfold.  I had endured a full hour of spanking with some nipple torment and CBT thrown in.  We did not toss the dice as Saturday we attend another spanking party.  The ladies in attendance will spank me and the other males as the games unfold.  Again, this will serve as my next Maintenance Spanking.

Sorry for the long time off, but the any questions or comments you may have, will be answered.  Thank you all for reading.    

No comments:

Post a Comment