Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Tuesday, June 6, Maintenance Day.  A different spanking was on tap for tonight.  She had decided to make a little game of it.  She would chose 3 implements and I would randomly select 6 cards from an ordinary deck of playing cards.  Two cards for each implement would give the number of strokes from that implement.  Picture cards and Aces would count 10 while numbered cards counted their number.  This would be played for 3 rounds with some time off between rounds.  She picked the riding bat, a narrow wood backed hairbrush and the doubled belt for the first round.  I selected the 6 cards and did not chose well.  All 3 implements came in the mid teens for the number of strokes.  She gave a brief hand spanking as warm up and took the riding bat first.  Each toy was to get a few light strokes then all would be hard.  It seemed more like a discipline spanking.   The bat landed about nine or ten light strokes and then 13 hard ones, and boy were they hard.  Next, the hairbrush.  The narrow handle stung like hell after the warm up finished.  16 hard strokes had me yelping and tearing.  The doubled belt landed eight medium warm up strokes and then she swung it like a Louisville Slugger.  18 times it lashed my ass cheeks and I yelped after each one.  "Good job" she said, "you'll get some time before round two".  I checked in the mirror.  Stripes from the bat stood out on a bright pink field of well spanked cheeks.  For the second round she laid out a flexible leather paddle, a hickory paddle with holes and the steel reinforced leather paddle.  I dealt the cards with not much better results.  I got a 13 a 15 and a 16.  I bent over, presented my ass and waited.  No hand warm up this round and the flexible leather delivered its 13 strokes with its patented sting and lit up my ass.  With no blindfold on I could see her pick up the hickory paddle and I knew my ass was in for a world of hurt.  After a few warm up swats, the hickory connected with cheek resulting in a resounding smack.  I howled and jumped so she placed her hand on my back saying hold still.  After 15 more strokes and 15 more howls, I knew my cheeks looked like raw meat.  If you have ever been paddled with a paddle with holes, you know what I mean.  Settling back into position the steel reinforced leather paddle found it way into her hands.  Two friendly strokes on each cheek preceded, the 15 hard strokes.  Round two was over.  I got a phone call and after that she was ready for bed.  No round 3, I asked.  "Not with cards this time", she said, "just bend over".  I complied and she picked up the riding bat.  No warm up, she just tattered my ass with as many hard strokes as she desired.  Same for the doubled belt, all hard strokes covering both cheeks with each strike.  More stripes and more redness and a very well spanked, sore ass.  I tossed the dice and got a 3.  This means on Saturday I will submit to another maintenance spanking.

Thank you all for reading and keep those questions and comments coming in.  I will answer them all.

2 comments:

  1. When I submit to maintenance spankings, I agree to accept whatever the Dominant determines to dole out. It is true some spankings are more harsh than others, but I must take and accept them. Even on days that I roll a ONE and I am still sore from the previous spanking, I present my bare ass for her to administer whatever kind of spanking she deems necessary.

    ReplyDelete