Friday, June 2, 2017

Life sure is fickle.  First off I miscount on last weeks dice roll and tell all the next maintenance day is Thursday.  I catch the error and fix it with a comment.  Tuesday comes around an it is prep day for a medical procedure I need on Wednesday.  That knocks out Tuesday and the procedure knocked out Wednesday.  So after fixing the error, the spanking is due on Thursday anyway.  I get the spanking and then can't report on it until today due to computer problems.  Anyway..... Thursday, June 1, Maintenance Day.  After spending most of the day in recoup mode from the procedure, we decide on 9 pm for the spanking.  I report to the bedroom and find her sitting on the bed, toys in hand motioning me over her lap.  Now in position, she starts with the bare hand.  A nice warm up with mild to medium strokes.  Gently warmed up, the flexible leather paddle came next.  No give in my hips in this position and my ass makes an easy target to smack.  A good number of medium strokes with a few hard ones thrown in.  Several minutes later, the riding bat is striking both cheeks at a stead pace.  I begin to squirm so she places her hand on my back to still me.  The riding bat continues, the swish, the crack, the yelp, the welt.  Becoming red and sore by now, the cheeks are immobile and find no mercy from the steel reinforced leather paddle.  The implement is wide and long, so both cheeks feel the entire impact.  Medium to hard, steady pace the paddle takes several minutes to turn tender pink skin to red and quite sore.  I feel the paddle placed down on the bed and breathed a sigh of relief.  Short lived as the bare hand returned and the medium strokes were a thing of the past.  All hard, all solid, all producing a yelp.  I soon learned each implement would enjoy a round two with all hard strokes.  I was receiving a traditional, sound, bare ass, OTK spanking.  Yelping through gritted teeth, I endured the second round of each toy.  After the last stroke of the leather paddle, she directed me to stand and bend over the foot of the bed.  The big wood paddle would take the last strokes.  Again, all hard and solid, the paddling lasted a full 6 minutes.  Checking the clock while getting the dice, I realized my ass had been well spanked for 42 minutes.  Life's fickle finger was not through with me just yet.  I tossed a ONE.  So with less than two days to recover, on Saturday, my birthday, another spanking takes place.  Birthday and maintenance spanking rolled into one.  I can't imagine what that will be like.

Thanks for reading and as always comments or questions are welcome.  

2 comments: